Chapter 835: Reaction

No one tried to approach Souta after seeing his expression. They were rooted in their position as Souta’s face was filled with anger. They couldn’t help but feel a cold sweat on their spine.

Even though Souta was on the verge of collapsing, their instinct was still telling them to run.

Crack!

The layers of solid blood around Yenxa crumbled, revealing her corpse.

“Yenxa…” Isabella stared at the corpse with a pale look on her face.

The other members of the Astros realized why their leader was emitting such a dense killing intent.

“Hmm… Isn’t this…?” Eztein narrowed his eyes. He was about to continue when Franklin stopped him from saying something.

“Stop, don’t say anything if you don’t want your head to get sliced,” Franklin said to Eztein.

All of them found that Yenxa’s current appearance almost looked the same as the one that Souta fought in the sub-world. The person who wanted to destroy this world, No God Emperor.

Thud! Thud!

Souta continued to walk before he stopped in front of Eztein. He passed him Yenxa’s body and his voice sounded hoarse, “Take care of her, we’ll bury her in our home.”

“O-Okay…” Eztein gulped nervously as he nodded his head.

Souta stood silently as Alice slowly approached him. He lifted his head and looked into Alice’s eyes.

Alice simply stared back at him.

After a few moments, Souta collapsed and fell into her bosom. He rested his face on her shoulder and tightly grabbed her shirt.

“I’m tired, Alice… I want to rest…” He said in a hoarse tone.

He couldn’t even conceal the sadness in his voice. All the bloodlust around him had disappeared as if nothing happened.

“You can rest now, Souta…” Alice said softly as she gently caressed his back.

She knew that he fought a hard battle in the sub-world. A battle that exhausted him physically and mentally. He needed rest more than anyone.

Bang!!

The crimson net in the sky trembled. It surprised everyone in the Hall Plains as they stared at the sky.

The crimson net was slowly crumbling down. No God Emperor was gone and Yenxa was killed before the Mountain of Demise could seal her.

The mountain had calmed down and slowly returned to normal. So the crimson net was going to disappear soon since its supply of energy was cut off.

Grim was standing in the middle of the destroyed Bland City while staring at the sky. He muttered, “They successfully prevented the unsealing of No God Emperor. It’s a bit unexpected but it will do us great.”

He turned around and looked at his surroundings. He just finished what he should do in this place. He should get out of here before anyone could notice his presence.

“We’ve completed our goal. It’s time to return.”

Grim said before he shot his body into the sky, heading into the other city to gather his comrades.

He completed his goal and successfully eliminated Aleteya’s clone using the Spatial Gem. He prevented her from acquiring the map of the Authority of Famine. Instead, he was the one that took it to safeguard it.

Also, his group would actively search for it once they’ve investigated the map,

“I need to act more quickly. It’s getting chaotic in the whole world.”