Chapter 899 Battle At The Selnes Country: Assassins

"If none of you are going to make a move, then I'll initiate this."

Souta's voice resonated, cutting through the air.

"Everyone, refrain from engaging my shadows. I'll shatter the enemy formations."

With his proclamation, the twenty shadows sprang into action with unparalleled swiftness. They darted forward, their forms flickering, and in an instant, they materialized at the heart of the battlefield.

Simultaneously, the Army of Gluttony's experts were in motion.

Boom!!

Upon collision with the twenty shadows, the sea seemed to part ways, and A-rank and S-rank experts were sent hurling away.

"Advance!"

A leader from the Army of Gluttony bellowed.

Edilon and Fremi leaped into action. As the sole Four Shackles combatants of Athena's Champion, their responsibilities were considerably weighty.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Chaos enveloped the entire battlefield. Experts scattered, grappling in disparate areas.

The Five Master Clans and the representatives of the Large Faction observed the unfolding spectacle with visible concern etched across their faces.

The pace was astonishing.

The progression of the war had surged with such rapidity that even the Four Shackles experts were forced to join the fray.

Genzu, Santu, Heido, and their comrades dispatched their Four Shackles personnel into the fray. Fellow representatives of other factions mirrored this response.

The sounds of explosions reverberated ceaselessly.

The ground quaked, and potent skills rained down relentlessly. Weaker combatants often found themselves caught in the crossfire, resulting in severe injuries.

Within a thirty-kilometer radius, the terrain transformed into a battlefield. Elements of fire, ice, water, lightning, and more surged across the field. The topography morphed multiple times in just a minute due to the actions of Shackled Realm experts.

The representatives observed the melee when, suddenly, the twenty shadows vanished.

Huh?

Why did the Blood Lightning Monster halt his spell?

Santu's gaze lifted, his eyes widening in astonishment.

"Where's Grain Leader Souta?" Santu's voice carried his surprise.

Genzu and Heido shifted their attention to the crimson throne, only to find Souta conspicuously absent.

"Where's that monster?" Shen Yao queried, scanning the vicinity.

"Over there?" Someone pointed.

Simultaneously, they all pivoted their gazes.

"Huh?"

"What?!"

Shen Yao, Li Guan, Schine, and the others stared with widened eyes.

"Hehe, how intriguing."

"He's more of a warmonger than the rumors suggest."

Experts like Adel, Asfrith, and Genzu shared hearty laughs in response to the unfolding spectacle.

Angels knit their brows, observing with a mix of perplexity and consternation, while the representatives of Asgard remained reticent.

Various reactions painted the scene.