Chapter 851 News About Giza Continent

Souta glanced at his palm before his form turned back to normal. As expected, he couldn't defeat a Four Shackles without using his release form. The limit of his current normal form was Three Shackles.

To kill Draymond, he even used a Forbidden Spell of his [Yin-Yang Bracelet]. It would take more if he wanted his normal form to cross the gap and defeat a strong Four Shackles expert.

'Although I grew stronger, it's not enough.'

Souta said inwardly before he returned his attention to Freydr.

Freydr coughed a mouthful of blood before she stood up. She looked up and met Souta's stare.

"You are strong. Your reputation didn't lie. I will pull back for now."

She said before she turned around and left.

Souta stared at her back until she disappeared. He didn't chase after her to end her life. He knew that she didn't lie when she said that she would pull back and he also felt that she didn't have any battle intent around her.

At the very least, a General Vanguard of Asgard would be gone from Hall Plains. He didn't kill her so he wouldn't receive any retaliation from the opposite side.

Killing her would cause a different reaction. There's a probability that the current situation would get worse if he killed Freydr, so he didn't want to risk it.

It's probably better to chase them away for now.

Souta moved his eyes and stared at the system.

[You've triggered a quest!]

[Territory]: Several powerful organizations have sent their forces to Hall Plains. They are planning to take a part of this land so as the Lord of Hall Plains, it is your duty to chase them away.

Rewards: 20,000,000 exp, 25 free attribute points, and 15 skill points

"Just an ordinary quest... Well, it's not bad."

Souta smiled as he turned his head to the horizon.

After this, he was going to go back to Champion's Den to know the reaction of the higher-ups in this situation. It's better to know the limits of what he could currently do in Hall Plains as the representative of Athen's Champion. He had an idea but it's better to hear it from them.

After the incident in Earthen Woods, Souta returned to Ekatoe City. He didn't find any clues about the organization behind Eilish's brother so he apologized to her.

"No, it's fine..." Eilish waved her hands.

"Is that really okay?" Souta stared at her.

"Y-Yeah..." Eilish averted her eyes as she answered. "I will just organize a few people to find clues about my brother."

"We can't do that." Souta turned around as he rubbed his chin. "I will help you find your brother, I already promise you."

"I-I understand... Then, I'll go now..." Eilish quickly excused herself.

"Hmm...?" Souta raised his eyebrows as he stared at her back. "Something is wrong with her today..."

Souta shook his head.

He went to the Guardian Fortress in this land and started setting up the [Five Element Rune Formation]. With this, the defense of the Guardian Fortress would undoubtedly increase greatly. The safety of everyone would be guaranteed even without his presence.

The overall might of Astros had increased. Although they lose tons of people in the war, the people who survived grew stronger than before.

Most of the peak Liquefying Realm before had advanced their strength to early Solidifying Realm. Also, thirteen monsters from the Feral Corps had achieved third stage.