Chapter 827: Chaos In Hall Plains: Gerxuzs And Alexander Vs. No God Emperor

“I want to use stronger power but I guess I couldn’t…” No God Emperor said to himself.

In the end, the body he was using right now wasn’t his. It was just a vessel to swap his real body inside the Mountain of Demise. Even if his pure energy strengthened this body to the limit and reached a different height to match its current [Monster Force Ultimate], there’s still a limit.

‘Should I just forcefully evolve this body again to the fifth stage…?’

No God Emperor said inwardly. If he forcefully evolved this body again, then it would leave permanent damage to the owner. Well, he doesn’t care about this body since he would swap it later but evolution would take a lot of time. His four opponents wouldn’t give him time to upgrade this body again.

“It doesn’t matter… They aren’t enough to defeat me.”

A smile formed on his face as he looked at Alexander and Gerxuzs.

They stared at each other for a few seconds before their figures disappeared.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Instantly, they already exchanged tens of thousands of blows to each other. Shockwaves were sweeping out in every direction as their figures collided in midair. None of them were holding back.

No God Emperor with his ultimate power.

Gerxuzs with his beastly instinct.

Alexander with his Fusion Stage elemental abilities.

Each one of them was a force to reckon at their level.

They wrestled in the air. Gerxuzs fought without caring about his surroundings. Each one of his attacks was powerful enough to damage No God Emperor.

Alexander tried to match Gerxuzs’ pace. He had countless battle experiences so he could handle this sort of battle with his seven elements at Fusion Stage. His elemental ability was his greatest strength against No God Emperor. He was using different combinations of abilities to deal damage and caught his opponent off guard.

Nonetheless, No God Emperor could still keep up with them. At this point, it feels as if there was nothing that he couldn’t do. He was fighting two insane individuals and stood on his ground without backing away.

No God Emperor’s body blossomed with crimson light.

Swoosh!

With a flash, he charged forward.

Such a swift speed.

Gerxuzs first reaction was to raise his club to protect himself. Alexander stood away and launched a beam of seven elements.

There was a clear bang.

No God Emperor surprisingly grabbed the seven element beam and turned it into a small sphere. Then, he threw it at Gerxuzs.

All of this happened in just a second.

The explosion occurred and Gerxuzs was blown away. Luckily, the damage he took was small since he already prepared himself for the attack.

“It’s hard to do it… My grasping technique could barely hold those elemental powers.” No God Emperor muttered.

It was just a moment but Gerxuzs didn’t try to rest at all. He immediately charged forward and struck with his club. No God Emperor responded by throwing his fist.

Boom!!

A crimson sphere bloomed in the air, sweeping everything like a tsunami.

Alexander smirked thinking that No God Emperor’s power was really not a joke. He was sure that No God Emperor’s real body was absurdly strong.