Chapter 826: Chaos In Hall Plains: Fusion Stage

In Bland City…

Aleteya was looking down at the person in front of her. Her eyes were full of coldness as she stared at the man before her. Her energy was undulating from high to low as the floor trembled under her powers.

“Have you realized the difference between us? Even if this body has deteriorated, it’s still something that you couldn’t match,” she said coldly.

“Ugh! As expected of the Commandment of Selfless…” Grim said as he forced himself to stand. There was still confidence in his eyes even though he just suffered a crushing defeat.

Suddenly, the two widened their eyes as they turned their heads at the same time. They felt a huge fluctuation in energy coming from the Mountain of Demise.

“It seems that someone is trying to prevent No God Emperor’s awakening.” Aleteya smiled as she found this event quite amusing. She turned her head to Grim and asked, “Aren’t you gonna go there? If you help the people fighting there, you could probably prevent No God Emperor’s awakening.”

“No, my job here is to stop you from obtaining the item beyond it,” Grim said as he focused his attention on the monster in front of him.

“What are you gonna do once he awakens? The whole Hall Plains will fall apart and all the living beings here will be sacrificed in the ritual to regain his previous strength. You are included in those sacrifices.” Aleteya asked something she was curious about.

“I already said it before that I have a plan to deal with it or else I wouldn’t let myself be trapped in this land,” Grim replied.

“You really are deluded if you think that you could fight me,” Aleteya said.

“No, I have something that will turn you back to where you came from.” Grim smiled underneath the bandages around his face. He placed his hand in his pocket and took out a small gem.

Ohm!!

The small gem emitted a dim strange light.

Aleteya looked at it and widened her eyes. “Y-You!! H-How do you have that item?!”

“Eh~ I simply snatch it under the nose of the Deadly Sins.” Grim laughed. The gem floated above his palm and his aura grew stronger and stronger.

Aleteya regained her calmness immediately.

“This is getting interesting… With Spatial Gem, you can really make this body disappear. I wonder who’s the one that is backing you… The Deadly Sins must be after your head right now.”

She smiled beautifully as she found this turn of events quite amusing.

A Spatial Gem was in the hands of some unknown mortal. It was a very rare item in this world and the process of making it was too hard. It has unknown power as only a few people knew about its true capability.

“You don’t need to know that,” Grim said as he raised the spatial gem above him.

Shiing!!

An ear-piercing sound echoed followed by bright light.

Aleteya stared at it without changing her expression.

“I will find you…”

The brilliant light swallowed everything in sight. A huge pillar of energy rose from the center of the city. The whole city trembled as the power grew stronger. It affected the nearby people as the light tore through the sky.

Boom!!

The whole city suffered a terrifying disaster.

The people who thought that they were going to die suddenly found themselves outside the city.