Chapter 863 Eilish Vs. Mountain Bringer

"The people that invaded the Planet Plunyx. How's their energy level?" A man asked several warriors.

"Based on their energy level when they forcefully broke through the atmosphere, they are probably at Fourth Shackles." One of the warriors asked.

"If that's the case, Grain Leader Souta would be able to handle it. He just needed a little bit of support from our side." The man said. He looked at the papers in his hand and added, "Grain Leader Souta had sufficient strength. Before he departed, he redeemed a legendary fruit so there's a high chance that his strength already surpassed our current records."

When Souta joined the Athen's Champion, he was only a mere peak third stage. A second-rate expert in the organization that belongs to a god. There were thousands of beings that could defeat him in the entire legion yet he slowly climbed up to the ranks at high speed.

"You shouldn't underestimate a monster that prevented the catastrophe in Hall Plains. Just send some warriors to Planet Plunyx. No need to bother the other warriors who are preparing for huge battles. Just send those available ones."

The man said to them with a serious look.

"Hmm... Let's see... Will the Planet Plunyx be able to contain their strength? That world's concept is fragile, after all. Grain Leader Souta fought the culprit in the Hall Plains in the sub-world and it almost destroyed the entire planet."

Meanwhile in Planet Plunyx...

Eilish stood in front of Baldur, Heimer, and Princess Dreimi. Her barrier protected them from the Mountain Bringer's attack. She also didn't forget to protect Aerin who was on the other side.

"Leave it to me... I'll finish this."

Eilish said as she stared at the huge tortoise with a castle on its back.

Baldur and Heimer nodded. They carried Princess Dreimi as they left the area. They didn't want to get caught up in the battle.

The Tamer who was watching all of this couldn't believe his own eyes.

"W-Who is that woman...?!"

His voice was trembling. He couldn't believe that there was someone capable of completely blocking his pet's attack.

It was simply unbelievable.

Eilish sighed as she took out a small marble inside her pocket. The marble turned into a dark-colored staff with triangular accessories on its tip.

It was then that her expression turned cold.

"You're facing me yet still you're holding back... What a grave mistake you've made, monster."

The energy inside her body exploded like a volcano. She no longer concealed her energy as it rushed out like a raging tide.

In less than a second, several magic circles appeared beside her.

[Ocean Waves]!!

A huge amount of water burst forth in every direction. The Mountain Bringer who was closer to her was pushed back several hundreds of meters away. The energy pressure inside the water was trying to crush the tortoise's limbs.

Swoosh!!

Baldur, Heimer, Princess Dreimi, and Aerin suddenly floated into the sky as a sphere appeared around them.

Before they could even fathom what happened, dozens of dragons made of water formed and they rushed at the gigantic monster.

At the same time, spears made of ice materialized above Eilish. The ice spears turned into a stream of light before crashing into the huge body of the Mountain Bringer.