Chapter 903 Battle At The Selnes Country: All Filter Barrier Formation

Various battles were currently unfolding in the area. Violent energy was erupting every second across the entire landscape. The sky and the earth were engulfed in combat.

It was no longer about S-rank; even the top SS-rank powerhouses had joined the battle, inflicting devastating blows on the land.

Souta was locked in combat with Fendal, while Li Guan faced off against Magred. Genzu was engaging the remaining four Wingless Crow experts, with the assistance of Bezvin and powerhouses from the Large Countries.

These battles were the most attention-grabbing, as combatants went all-out in their efforts to eliminate their foes. The battles felt apocalyptic, as the land crumbled and the sky thundered in anger.

Meanwhile, the angels and others were still assessing the strength of the seven experts from the Army of Gluttony, who stood before them.

Boom! Boom! Boom!

Fendal crashed onto the ground, creating a massive crater.

"Damn! This monster!"

He spat out a mouthful of blood before rolling to the side.

In the next moment, an energy blade crashed into his previous position.

Fendal quickly regained his footing and leaped into the air.

Whoosh!

Seven shadows closed in on him, and he swiftly dispatched two of them with his halberd. He disregarded the remaining shadows and charged toward Souta.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Both of their figures collided multiple times, sending sparks of energy flying in all directions.

Suddenly, both of them stopped as they sensed hundreds of energy spikes. Souta and Fendal turned their heads simultaneously.

"What's happening?"

Not only them, but almost everyone on the battlefield felt the energy fluctuations. They paused for a moment as these powerful energy fluctuations were new to them.

"As I expected..." Schine said in a grave tone.

"There's no way the Army of Gluttony would send only seventeen top powerhouses. It's twenty-three powerhouses if we add those six experts," Naruse said as she covered her mouth with a fan.

Schine glanced at the powerhouses from the Large Countries. He said, "I guess we have to act now. The full force of the Army of Gluttony is here."

The forces of the Large Countries nodded, their faces filled with gravity.

Shen Yao took a deep breath and muttered, "Since Li Guan has joined the battle, it's time for me to showcase my prowess too."

In the distance, more than thirty kilometers away from the battlefield, a large group of people wearing black robes were flying at high speed. They didn't bother concealing their energy, so most of the people on the battlefield sensed their aura.

Gluttony's men were divided into two groups. The first was the Army of Gluttony, comprised of individuals cultivated in other dimensions by Gluttony, whom he had brought into the Imperium to bolster his forces.

This group also included smaller organizations secretly controlled by him around the continent, such as the Red Matter Association. They served as Gluttony's private, covert force.

The second group was the force of the Deadly Sins, consisting of the First Circle Officers and the highest-ranking officers of the Seven Deadly Sins. They were experts who only acted upon the orders of their chosen Sin and were primarily active within the Imperium.