Chapter 822: Chaos In Hall Plains: Arrival

Bang! Bang!

The collision of the three energies created a huge phenomenon that encompasses the whole continent. No God Emperor and Gerxuzs kept fighting without care about their surroundings.

The continent already suffered severe damage after No God Emperor’s attack before. But now, it was slowly sinking due to the further damage it receives. The population of this planet could only accept their fate. There was no way they could stop these monsters that were fighting in their world.

No God Emperor caught Souta’s blade with his hand. Then, he raised his foot and delivered a devastating kick to his stomach.

Bang!!

Souta’s armor cracked. He gritted his teeth and endured the pain. He charged [Bestrou] on the four spider limbs on his back and shot it at his opponent.

Swoosh!!

No God Emperor released the blade and he moved sideways but Gerxuzs was already waiting for him. He saw a huge club heading his way with huge momentum. He crossed both of his arms and felt the intensity of the attack.

Then, he channeled more energy and forced back the club. No God Emperor was above in terms of power. Souta and Gerxuzs had no way to match him in their current state.

“Keke~ What a huge prey!! Let me hunt you down!!” Gerxuzs laughed madly. He charged forward and launched a series of attacks. His elemental power spread out wider than what it did in Imperium.

Flames and ice covered the land and sky.

“You two are interesting. I have a proposal. What about you two became my subordinates? We will conquer everything.” No God Emperor said while avoiding all the attacks from Souta and Gerxuzs.

“In your dreams! I will kill you right here!” Souta said in a cold tone.

“Ehe~ I’m taking down my prey! You are my prey today!” Gerxuzs laughed.

Boom!!

The three clashed once again. Their speeds exceeded the limit of what the folks of this world could fathom. The three monsters were so fast that nothing could observe them. Even the advanced technologies of this world were useless.

The clash was sending ripples in space every second. The vibration traveled to a far distance and it even affects the people on the other continent. The vibration directly killed some of the people as their bodies couldn’t handle the sudden bending of space.

It was an extinction disaster for the people of this planet.

All of their top experts were dead and their technologies were also useless. They were just lambs waiting to be slaughtered.

Boom!!

Gerxuzs and Souta crashed on the ground, causing a huge explosion that covered several dozens of kilometers. The whole battlefield was a desolate area and no living beings could be found in the surrounding except for the three of them.

Cough! Cough! Souta forced himself to stand. He looked up and saw No God Emperor looking down at them.

‘Gerxuzs and I have no cooperation. We can’t defeat him like this.’ he said inwardly as he glanced at Gerxuzs who was laying on the ground.

“Argh!! That hurts hahahaha!!” Gerxuzs laughed before he stood up. He shook his wrist and activated some of the artifacts hanging around it.

Ohm!!

“You can’t defeat me! Just accept me and join my forces!” No God Emperor declared in a loud voice. He raised his hand as his best feram rose to the sky, illuminating the whole place.