Chapter 922 Battle at the Selnes Country: Tears of Divine Might

The strange energy began to spread throughout the entire country, affecting not only the land but also the top experts who could sense it. Even the monsters that had emerged from the river outside the city walls were growing restless.

'Souta!! This is!!' Saya's voice resonated in Souta's mind.

'Yeah...' Souta nodded while keeping his gaze fixed on the direction from which the unusual energy was emanating. He couldn't shake the feeling of discomfort that had settled in his heart.

This aura and sensation... It surpassed even the legendary-grade mana fruit.

There was no doubt about it.

The long-anticipated moment had arrived. The mythical-grade mana fruit, the Tears of Divine Might, had finally ripened.

So, it had been concealed within the Botano Clan's household all along. The reason Souta couldn't perceive it earlier was that it had not yet reached its peak ripeness. The presence of the barrier also played a role, managing to obscure his other senses, even if it couldn't fully block his vision.

Souta gazed up at the sky, his eyes scanning the various battles taking place. He mentally calculated the number of experts who would vie for the mythical-grade fruit, all while keeping an eye on the ongoing confrontations.

'Souta, a mythical-grade fruit will appear...' Saya's voice resonated in his mind.

'What do you mean?' Souta inquired, feeling a touch of confusion.

'You're a monster, so I'm certain you can sense the fluctuations, but it's not fully ripened yet. It will require more time, approximately five to ten minutes to reach its peak ripeness,' Saya explained.

'I see... So that's why monsters spend so much time staring at their mana fruit before they pluck it,' Souta responded, understanding the significance of the fruit's ripening process.

"What is that?!" Red Mist muttered as her eyes remained fixed on the direction of the Botano Clan household. "This energy surge... It can't be..."

With determination, she abruptly took flight in the direction of the Botano Clan household, her desire to claim the mythical-grade fruit driving her. Souta didn't hesitate and swiftly followed in pursuit of her.

Amid the chaotic battles and the approaching spatial distortions, numerous top experts from all corners of the country began flying toward the Botano Clan household. They were driven by the unprecedented event of the mythical-grade fruit ripening, its potent energy radiating far and wide, attracting the attention of even the most powerful beings.

In the Botano Clan's mansion, Paente's eyes widened as he observed the extraordinary scene unfolding before him.

"It's ripened!" he exclaimed in disbelief, realizing that the fruit he had sealed was now fully mature. The unexpected release of energy from the fruit had completely shattered the barrier. Paente understood that it was impossible to conceal the presence of a fully ripened mythical-grade fruit, as its energy was immensely potent and irresistible.

Man-Eating Tamer, who had regained his composure, couldn't help but laugh at the turn of events. "This is beyond my wildest expectations! I never imagined that something of this magnitude was concealed within your territory!"

Paente narrowed his eyes and waved his hand, releasing a barrage of energy spheres.

Swoosh!

Man-Eating Tamer chuckled with a sinister grin, manipulating his swarm of fourth-stage bees. Together, they formed a defensive barrier that absorbed the impact of Paente's attacks.