Chapter 878 One Versus Seven

Souta's figure crashed on the ground. Then, three more people appeared and swiftly launched an attack.

Boom!!

The hero was stunned. He didn't know where these strong people came from. He was just fighting one of them yet suddenly the entire situation changed.

Shockwaves after shockwaves swept out across the region. In just a second, the entire city was flattened. It was replaced by a large crater with a diameter of five kilometers and a depth of five hundred meters. All the living creatures and infrastructures were turned into dust.

Boom!!

The experts continued to attack fiercely without holding back. All of them launched their most powerful attack in their strongest form. Their elemental power shook the entire region as if everything was about to break.

Bang!!

The hero raised his hand and covered himself with a barrier. He gritted his teeth. If he was on the receiving end of this barrage of attacks, he knew that he wouldn't be able to survive.

Crack!

The space was shattered along with various laws in the area.

"It started..."

Eilish and the others were staring at the giant spherical barrier. They could see various elements sweeping out inside the barrier. Even though it was isolated and they couldn't feel the pressure, just seeing it made them feel a cold sweat on their spine.

"If this was unleashed without a barrier then..."

Eilish narrowed her eyes.

This whole continent would collapse instantly. The laws that were protecting this world would shatter. Millions of people would die once that happens.

She needed to get stronger as soon as possible.

Boom!!

Inside the barrier, the hero floated in the air with a grim look. The barrage of attacks just now completely ravaged everything inside the barrier. There was nothing left except for them.

Bang!

The smoke was blown away as a powerful energy spread out.

Souta stood in the air as he stared at the people from the Wingless Crow. He raised his hand and wiped the blood on the corner of his mouth.

"This is it... This pain is different from those deaths. This pain is coming from the thrill of battle."

Souta laughed as he opened both of his arms widely. His energy burst out of his body and his wounds quickly healed in an instant.

The experts from the Wingless Crow took a step back.

"Is he this strong?! This... We can't even injure him with all of our attacks." One of them said while staring at Souta.

This was beyond their expectations. Souta was stronger than they imagined. There were seven Four Shackles Realm experts here and yet the only thing that they could do was scrape his skin.

They didn't hold back at all. They even used their [Element Drive] along with their strongest skill to attack him.

"He is just in his normal form..."

Their expressions turned grim. They thought that seven Four Shackles Realms were enough to kill Souta but Souta was even stronger than the rumors. They already considered the possibility of Souta getting stronger. They calculated everything and even Souta's most recent fight in the Hall Plains was in their records. According to their calculation, Souta was stronger than Four Shackles Realm. Yeah, Souta was so they were prepared to send four Four Shackles. In the end, they sent seven Four Shackles to make sure that Souta would die.