Chapter 900 Battle At The Selnes Country: Join

Souta understood why the seventeen experts had only blasted him away instead of fighting him to the death. It seemed that there were people who intended to deal with him.

It made sense.

Boom! Boom! Boom!

Souta and the six experts of the Wingless Crow clashed in the air hundreds of times. Shockwaves after shockwaves kept sweeping out every second.

He sustained injuries in just a few seconds. The enemies were no joke. Each one of them possessed a power that could rival his own, so fighting six of them at the same time was difficult.

Well, it was only difficult.

Souta waved his hand, and countless strings of webs spread out. The battlefield had changed again, turning the land into a place full of webs.

It covered a huge part of the battlefield with a radius of almost five kilometers. Some of the webs created a space for his comrades, preventing interference from other experts.

"Come," Souta grinned as he retreated into the spider webs. The spider webs were attached to everything. Some of the webs were even attached to the blood floating in the sky.

"Hmph!"

The six experts sneered and chased after him. They dismantled all the webs blocking their paths easily. However, before they could even locate Souta, seven shadows appeared and attacked them simultaneously.

Bang! Bang!

Souta's figure appeared, and he swiftly slashed his sword at one of the six experts.

The man reacted quickly, raising the halberd in his hand and blocking Souta's blade. He then lifted his foot and kicked Souta on the side.

Bang!

Souta disregarded the kick, even as it tore through his [Shadow Cloak] and other defensive skills. Instead, he made a grabbing motion in the air, harnessing the intense power of gravity to pull the man.

In an instant, he moved swiftly, pouncing on his opponent's body.

[Darkness Bite]!

Darkness erupted, covering a substantial part of the area and engulfing light and sound.

Argh!

The man groaned in pain as he held his shoulder. Souta seized his opponent's foot and hurled him into the net of sticky webs. Then, his body inflated, utilizing the queen parasite to amplify his physical strength.

He was about to launch another attack when the remaining five experts emerged. They assailed Souta simultaneously, sending him reeling back. They had just finished dealing with the doppelgangers.

"Are you okay, Fendal?" a woman asked the man who was entangled in the web.

Fendal freed himself from the web before responding, "He caught me by surprise. Still, I can understand why the agents we dispatched to eliminate him never returned. He's far stronger than any of the Four Shackles experts."

Fendal stepped forward, his expression turning serious.

"I'll get serious this time. I'll complete our mission and bring his head back to headquarters."

As soon as he uttered those words, the energy around his body intensified.

"I thought he only had the strength of a Four Shackles, but it seems I underestimated him," Fendal said in a low voice.

Looking at Fendal, Souta grinned. They must have miscalculated his strength once again and believed they could easily kill him.

"It seems I have to take this seriously too."