Chapter 862 Mountain Bringer

Souta's group along with Aerin was standing on top of the cliff. They were staring at the seemingly endless trees below them.

"The castle lies in that area," Aerin said as she pointed at a certain area within the forest.

Princess Dreimi was confused as she couldn't see any castle.

Eilish glanced at her and explained, "There is a barrier that hides the appearance of the castle so no one notices it until now."

Souta smiled and added, "Let's go, it's quite interesting now that I saw it with my own eyes."

The group jumped down and headed toward the direction of the castle. Their goal was to free other people and stop the tamer from killing more innocent people.

'It's pretty good that there's a fourth stage monster here... But...' Souta looked at his surroundings as he narrowed his eyes.

This planet was only comparable to the mid-grade world. The mana density was several times lower than high-world so the power of a fourth stage monster here was dangerous. The concepts were weaker to the point that the cold energy from the previous forest could even freeze time.

A fourth stage could probably destroy this entire land.

Soon, the group entered inside the barrier. Aerin wanted to hide their presence but Souta simply walked inside leisurely. Eilish and the others followed him. In the end, Aerin didn't have a choice but to do the same thing.

A huge castle appeared in front of their eyes. Its height was approximately three hundred meters and there were fifty-meter walls surrounding it.

"It's larger than what I expected," Baldur muttered.

"It's reckless to simply walk in this place." Aerin sighed.

"It's fine," Souta said.

Baldur and Heimer pulled out their weapons as they stared at the gate of the castle with a fierce looks.

Aerin's expression also changed as she noticed that several people were coming out of the gate.

"They are coming."

Baldur and Heimer dashed with their weapons. Their energy exploded as both of them used their skills at the same time.

Boom!!

Their attacks swept everything in front of them, ultimately destroying the gate along with the enemies.

Aerin was a little bit surprised when she saw this. She knew that Baldur and Heimer were strong but she didn't think that they were this capable.

"Sir Baldur and Sir Heimer are strong. Only a few people could defeat them on this continent." Princess Dreimi said.

Baldur and Heimer advanced as they defeated the enemies. Princess Dreimi supported them by casting some buff spells. By the time they arrived at the door of the castle, they had already defeated more than fifty enemies.

Aerin decided to join the battle as more and more enemies kept pouring out of the castle. Even monsters decided to come out. A dozen of them were even at the third stage.

Boom! Boom!

A huge battle erupted. The ground kept shaking as powerful skills were used every second. The aftershocks of the battles swept the nearby trees down to their roots. If this battle somehow occurred in the middle of the city, countless people would die. The city would be reduced to nothing in just a minute.

Aerin swiftly moved her body from side to side, dodging all the attacks that were aimed at her. Despite her energy being sealed, she recovered a little bit of her stamina with the help of Princess Dreimi.