Chapter 843 Eilish's Past III

Eilish continued her story.

She and her friends became widely known adventurers in the entire country. Their strength far surpasses normal people in their world. In Giza Continent's terms, they reached the level of B-rank.

B-rank was numerous in Imperium but in sub-world with thin energy concentration, it was probably the highest that they could achieve. The resources also were too scarce to support a powerhouse to the highest level.

Despite being the most famous adventurer group in their country, Eilish and the others couldn't find a cure for Eilan's disease.

"We've achieved a lot of things in the past two years yet we haven't found anything that could cure my brother..." Eilish said in a low voice. She even learned various healing spells but it didn't work on her brother.

"If we can't find a cure for your brother in this country then we'll search the entire world. If we can't find it then we'll search for the Divine World." Greesa said to her.

"Yeah, you're right." Eilish looked at her friend and smiled.

"The five of us will help each other," Jaebi said.

Friess smiled seeing this scene. Even though they got famous, her friends still never change. They would never be drowned by wealth and fame. They were doing this because they had a goal and that would never change.

"Just don't forget to be careful, the world is large and we can't even fathom how many dangers lurk in the shadow," Aileen added. "Always prepare yourself for the worst-case scenario."

It's true. The group faced countless challenges where they could die just to achieve their current status. They were the top adventurers in their country and the neighboring countries have heard of their names and achievements.

There's no doubt that they were one of the strongest.

But it was just the start of their real adventure if they wanted to find the so-called Divine World.

...

Eilish tightened her grip on the blanket around her and asked, "Souta, how many worlds did you visit out there? No, I want to know if you realized the scope of the expanse..."

Souta didn't answer. He just waited for Eilish to continue talking. That's the only thing he could do right now.

"My homeworld is just a speck of dust..." Eilish said.

Souta nodded inwardly. There's no end in the vast expanse of space. It was infinitely large.

"I realized that after traveling from another world to another. Imperium was hard to fathom." Eilish added. "I discovered it after following you to this world. I came from a planet and then traveled through other star systems and galaxies by using coordinates teleportation. It's hard to do it in this space since the fabric here is hard to break..."

At the age of 22, Eilish's group discovered the vastness of the universe. It was never-ending as they traveled through other galaxies and followed the clues left behind on the planet with mana density. The group discovered that everything was connected and there was even a teleportation circle left to go to another planet.

It was left behind by a huge organization in the past that seemed to overrule hundreds of thousands of planets with mana density. They even found a star map that contained an extreme amount of galaxies yet the planet that had mana density in this map only had a number of seven hundred ninety two.

It was just a small region in the territory of an ancient civilization.

At the age of 25, Eilish's group realized that they wouldn't be able to find Imperium in their current situation. They discovered that there were other dimensions out there.