Chapter 883 [Orb Of Arcane Seal]

Souta observed the [Orb of Arcane Seal]. Finally, a weapon suitable for his mage class. He could use it in tandem with his sword.

He raised his hand and poured his elemental power causing the orb to change its color. The multi-colored orb turned into a black and white orb. Dark and light elements were flowing smoothly inside it.

He felt a power flowing through his veins. It means that he successfully equipped this item and he could use it immediately.

"Shadow Bind..."

The surrounding area suddenly turned dark. The floor turned into a pitch-black darkness as countless black tentacles emerged from it.

Souta looked around and nodded with a satisfied look. The darkness disappeared and ten black spheres materialized behind him.

[Gravitational Ball]!

He made a grabbing motion in the air.

Alice and the rest stood in their position as they tried to sense what Souta was doing.

Boom!!

The entire land shook heavily.

Soon, Alice and the rest realized that the entire Ekatoe City was floating fifty meters above the surface.

Souta moved his hand and the entire city settled down once again.

"The spell had grown stronger... It's indeed a powerful weapon."

He smiled with a satisfied look.

[Orb of Arcane Seal] (Universal): A powerful catalyst made from the heart of the Arcane God Emperor in the ancient era. It possessed powerful abilities that could enhance a spell caster's ability to a higher level.

Effect 1 [Venerable of the Sky]: +3,000 mana, +500 Intelligence, +100 mana recovery, and +100 Strength, Dexterity, Agility, and Vitality

Effect 2 [Ultima Spell God]: Using this artifact as a medium to cast a spell will increase the spell's effect or firepower by 200%.

Effect 3 [Without Energy Dance]: There is a 15% chance to cast a spell without consuming energy.

Effect 4 [Arcana of the Mage]: Summon the Arcana that will enable the user to cast a spell instantaneously without energy for 30 seconds.

Effect 5 [Last Wisdom]: Enable to stack all the user's spells by two.

Effect 6 [Arcane Seal]: Summon the seal that will copy a target's magic circle and store it inside the orb. The stored magic circle will disappear after two days.

The added mana would be converted to best feram.

Souta knew that his spell power had reached a new height right now. As long as he had this artifact, every time he cast a spell the effect or power would increase by 200% percent because of the passive [Ultima Spell God].

He could easily crush this city with a flip of his hand except for the Guardian Fortress. The fortress was equipped with [Five Element Rune Formation]. It was a powerful offensive and defensive rune formation that utilized the power of five elements. He got it after completing the quest of that guy, Alexander.

It was one of the things that would protect the city. Although its scope was the entire city, its priority was the Guardian Fortress. The portal to the other side of the base was there.

"This is good..."

Souta was satisfied. He was slowly getting back his previous equipment.

Right now, he has [Yin-Yang Bracelet], [Soul Blood Earring], [Vajra Sword Saya], [Burning Ring Seal], [Solid Hunter State Boots], [Nightmare Mask], and lastly the newly acquired [Orb of Arcane Seal].