Chapter 816: Chaos In Hall Plains: Power Of The No God Emperor

No God Emperor caught Souta’s sword and then he lifted his feet before launching a devastating kick at Souta’s stomach.

Bang!

Souta was blown away and crashed on the nearby debris of rocks.

No God Emperor turned his attention to the old man and the remaining four experts. He beamed when he saw their fearful look.

“The current era is quite beautiful, right? The rules are broken so gods can do whatever they want today. In my time, we are forbidden to use any sort of skills that could upset the balance of the world. Just like this…”

No God Emperor pointed his finger at the corpse nearby corpse. The old man and the four remaining experts waited for a few seconds but nothing happened. Only Souta saw exactly what happened with the corpse.

“I just erased him from this world so he wouldn’t expect himself to be born once again.” No God Emperor said but the others couldn’t wrap their heads around it.

He simply destroyed the existence of man. He deleted him from this world. Even his soul was gone and couldn’t return to the soul realm to undergo reincarnation.

“The Great Lambs are managing the balance of the world. They are like the administrators of this universe. There are many things that gods couldn’t do. Altering the laws and changing the rules is one of them.”

No God Emperor walked towards the old man and the four experts slowly while narrating what happened to the world.

“Gods could fight among themselves but if it affected the balance of the world then a Great Lamb would intervene. Are we really gods? I think not since restrictions are put on us. We are like a bird in a cage. So I decided to fight them.”

Souta stood up and wiped the blood on the corner of his mouth. He didn’t start another fight. He was curious about this story too and it would also give him a time to recover some of his stamina and best feram. It was actually favorable to him.

No God Emperor opened both of his arms widely and stared at the sky.

“I fought them. I tried to erase the current laws and rules of the Hall Plains but guess what… The Great Lambs arrived at my doorstep and a big battle occurred. I killed them but they kept coming at me. They manipulated my fate so I shattered my own fate and created one that no one could control.”

The Imperium held every living being fate. No, Imperium created the fate of everyone. No God Emperor shattered his own fate and created a path that no one could control. Then, he ascended to godhood at that time. The Great Lambs couldn’t prevent his ascension.

The Gods were different from mortal beings. They weren’t bound by time, space, and fate. But No God Emperor was just a mortal at that time so his fate was controlled by Great Lambs. He had no choice but to shatter his own fate to successfully ascend to godhood.

After that, he fought two Great Lambs at the same time. He survived the battle and changed the rules of Hall Plains. He prepared himself to fight the entire Imperium. He gathered everything that he could to fight against the Imperium.

Most of the gods at that time decided to stay on the sideline. They just watched as the Great Lambs attacked the Hall Plains. He survived the calamity and successfully repelled the Great Lambs.

It was the start of his legends. He fought various gods before he was sealed using Heaven’s Sealing Mountain.

“You have some amazing abilities but unfortunately you are too weak.” No God Emperor said to the old man and the remaining four experts.