Chapter 844 Eilish's Past IV

"RUN!!!" Aileen shouted.

Eilish and the others snapped out of their daze. Their bodies were trembling and sweat was forming all over their bodies. It was their first time experiencing something like this.

The unknown being in front of them was beyond their imagination.

Swoosh!!

The humanoid darkness moved once again. Its body flashed ahead and it escaped their heightened perception.

It was too fast.

Aileen reacted based on her instinct. She just moved her body and drew a white line in front of her using her energy.

Bang!!

The white line flashed with an arrow of light but it was shattered immediately. The darkness advanced swiftly without obstruction. Aileen jumped away as a pillar of light burst from her previous position.

Boom!!

But the darkness managed to avoid the attack, it lunged forward flinging her several meters away.

At the same time, Greesa and Jaebi pounced on the enemy. They moved at extreme speed but the darkness was faster than them. In just a second, they were blown away just like Aileen.

"We can't escape from this monster..." Friess said as she stood up and glared at their enemy. Although the darkness didn't have any face, she could feel that this unknown being was laughing at them.

"Cough!"

Aileen stood up and wiped the blood on the corner of her mouth. She could feel that a few of her ribs were broken in that attack.

"Someone needed to hold this monster or else all of us will die here."

Aileen said as she glanced at everyone.

"Yeah, this monster is far above our level. We stood no chance if we were going to fight." Jaebi said.

Greesa nodded at their words.

Aileen turned her head and looked at Eilish, "We've met a disaster the moment we arrive here. I think it's better for you to escape and save your brother."

"N-No..." Eilish trembled when she heard her friend's words. She tightly grabbed Eilan who was on her back. Eilan had already fainted because of the burst of mana and the pressure from the unknown being.

"Aileen is right. If you don't escape your brother will die. Do you want your brother to die? Isn't your goal to cure him?" Friess said.

"N-No, I can't do that..." Eilish felt her eyes getting wet.

"RUN AWAY!! EILISH!!! DO YOU WANT YOUR BROTHER TO DIE?!!! EVEN IF YOU WANT TO STAY HERE THEN DO YOU THINK YOUR BROTHER COULD ESCAPE WITH HIS CONDITION?!" Aileen shouted.

"Go away!! Eilish!! You have to save your brother no matter what!!" Greesa and Jaebi said at the same time.

"I... I..." Tears fell down from Eilish's eyes as she watched her friends.

"Are you done?" The humanoid darkness suddenly asked.

It moved forward with extreme speed but Jaebi and Greesa launched themselves ahead to intercept the enemy.

Boom!!

"GOOOO!!!!" Friess shouted once again.

Eilish wiped the tears on her eyes before she turned around and ran with all of her might. She ran as fast as she could while tightly gripping her brother.

Aileen glanced at Eilish's back and smiled, "This is the best way. We can't let her die with her brother."

Friess also smiled, "I hope that she would achieve her dream."