Chapter 902 Battle at the Selnes Country: Souta vs. Fendal

Souta had previously covered several parts of the battlefield with his webs. The explosion just now shredded these webs, revealing the area where the soldiers were fighting.

Alice looked up at the bright explosion and frowned. "Souta..."

She turned her head and glanced at Eztein, asking, "How is Eilish?"

"She hasn't finished breaking through yet," Eztein answered.

"We need to protect her. The battle is intensifying; we should gather together," Alice said.

Eztein nodded in agreement.

Both of them cast their eyes toward Eilish, who was in the midst of breaking her third shackle.

"What about Franklin?" Alice then asked.

"He? He's still fighting on the other side... I'll bring him over once Eilish completes her breakthrough," Eztein answered.

Whoosh!

Vashno, who was in the distance, stared at the massive explosion in the sky.

"So this is Souta's true power... It's nothing compared to what he showed before. If this explosion occurred on Planet Plunyx... Plunyx would have shattered completely," he muttered, staring at the powerful figures battling in the sky. Compared to them, there was still a vast gap before he could attain such power. He couldn't fathom how strong the gods were in this world.

Vashno was essentially a god on Planet Plunyx, but after arriving here, he realized that he wasn't even among the top combatants in the entire world. He was weak compared to the experts who were fighting in the sky.

"I will reach that level soon," he muttered, determination gleaming in his eyes.

...

"Fendal!"

Magred shouted his comrade's name. He tightened his fist and was about to charge when another person arrived.

The newcomer was holding a long baton and swung it down in an overbearing manner.

Magred frowned and threw a punch.

"Go away, monkey!"

His fist collided with the baton, creating extreme sparks. However, he had more power in his punch than the newcomer.

In just a second, Magred blasted his opponent several hundred meters away. He was still in his strongest state, with his [Element Drive] and other skills active, making it impossible for ordinary experts to push him back.

"Hey, I'm not just a monkey... I'm a Spiritual Monkey."

The person who had arrived was, in fact, a monster named Li Guan from Primate Island in the Heavenly Court region. He was a powerful fourth-stage monster, a Spiritual Monkey.

"I'm your opponent this time, and I will defeat you..."

The path he was following was the path of Sun Wukong, the Great Sage Heaven's Equal. Li Guan aimed to defeat all his opponents, just as Sun Wukong had done before.

...

Thick smoke covered a significant portion of the sky, and the energy around it was still violently fluctuating, causing sparks in the air.

Two figures emerged from the smoke and crashed onto the ground.

Bang!

The ground shook, and immense energy slowly spread out.

One of them was Fendal, while the other was Souta.

Huff... Huff...

Fendal breathed heavily, and a streak of blood flowed from his mouth. He stared at the massive figure covered in black armor.