Chapter 846 Earthen Woods

"If that's what you really want then we will follow you." Elder Hanmi replied.

He stared at Souta's back. He couldn't believe that a monster who could barely fight him without help back then had already grown into someone that could dominate a small piece of land in Imperium.

Souta was already capable of killing someone that broke the first great shackle, while he stayed at the level of One Shackle all this time. Although he was close to breaking through to Two Shackles, it wasn't comparable to Souta's absurd growth speed. Even Alice, Franklin, and the others also had unbelievable growth speeds. Some of them had already surpassed him.

'Perhaps, My Lady's decision is right.' Elder Hanmi said inwardly.

He couldn't help but think about his friend that passed away, Elder Guan. Elder Guan supported Souta from the start.

"Good. We'll go there immediately." Souta said.

What if there was a bigger force here? He couldn't carelessly fight since his action right now would be considered as the action of Athen's Champion. He was sure that various factions all over the continent already knew that the Athen's Champion extends their hands to the land that didn't belong to them.

One wrong move like overextension once again would be treated as a military march by the nearest Large Countries. Even the other Holy Lands would point their fingers at Olympus. The only reason why they were letting the Athen's Champion stay in Hall Plains was because they prevented the awakening of No God Emperor. If No God Emperor really broke out of his seal, then the other Holy Lands and Large Countries wouldn't tolerate such an action from Olympus.

They were letting the Athen's Champion be in the Hall Plains on the account of stopping a wild god go out of control.

Well, Souta also knew that if Hall Plains was a land that was full of resources then a war would really break out. The balance would collapse just like that.

It was easy to cause a war than to stop the war from happening.

A war on a larger scale that involves god was something that Souta avoided now. He could fight higher-level experts with his hidden aces but that's only a temporary one.

Souta flipped his hand and looked at the system. He had the [Emperor's Blessing Card] that was added to his hidden aces. He wouldn't use this unless the situation was the worse possible outcome with no way out even after using all of his skills and equipment.

Also, he had the [Blood Card] that he could use if someone from an entirely different level showed up. If he didn't defeat No God Emperor using his Archetype at that time, he would be forced to use it. His power as Blood would easily dismantle Yenxa to nothing.

It wasn't a good time to use it since he could use it to survive a direct attack from a God or Monster Lord. So using it against a vessel of a God that didn't even have the power of a Freedom Realm was a waste. Luckily, everything worked out without using the card.

And then... There's a new title.

[Vanquisher of the Lord].

It was a title that was given to him after he prevented the awakening of the Lord of Hall Plains, No God Emperor. It gives him a 20% boost to his stats when fighting inside the territory of his enemies. It was a pretty good title to him since he preferred to bring the battle to his enemies' territory.

Witch Clan Leader Rowan, Inheritor of the Creep Lord, or Ancestor of the Great Asteley Empire. Souta fought most of his previous enemies in their territories so this title would be a great help to him.

He looked at his titles.

[Dominator of the City], [Ruler of the Sub-World], [Labyrinth Cleaner], [Thirteenth Zodiac], and [Vanquisher of the Lord]. In total, he already gained five titles ever since he arrived in this world.