Chapter 825: Chaos In Hall Plains: Massive Destruction

Bang! Bang!

Gerxuzs used all of his might without holding back. A quarter of the planet has already turned into flames and ice. His power was raised to a higher level just by using the real name of his beastly instinct.

He was Gerxuzs Crozvar, the Monster of Obliteration. If he ever reached the Monster Lord level in the future, that was going to be his title.

With the power of obliteration in his hand, Gerxuzs managed to go toe to toe with No God Emperor.

Boom!! Boom!!

“You’re strong!!”

No God Emperor praised his opponent. He never cares if this monster was his enemy or not. He was going to respect someone worthy of it.

He jumped away but Gerxuzs appeared behind him. Before he could react, a huge club landed on his back and flung him in the air.

Bang!

No God Emperor stabilized himself in midair but he found that Gerxuzs was already gone. He widened his eyes as he lifted his head.

“So this is your real power…”

He saw a huge ball of flames. The ball of flames had a radius of five hundred kilometers and it was emitting a heat that immediately evaporated all the moisture in the atmosphere. The amount of energy that it possessed was tremendously huge.

That’s not it… The core of this ball of flames was a super dense small sphere of [Bestrou].

“Come! I’ll take it!”

No God Emperor said as he raised his energy to the limit.

Alexander, Ibis, Governor Ray, and Souta who were watching the battle widened their eyes.

“Shit! Does he want to kill all the living beings on this planet?!” Governor Ray said in a loud voice.

“If that happens, No God Emperor will complete his sacrificial ritual,” Ibis said with a gloomy look.

The ball of fire in the sky was enough to obliterate anyone from this planet. Once it hit, it would cause severe destruction that would annihilate the entire population and it would only favor No God Emperor.

“It seems that we can’t sit still here. We can’t leave everything to that monster.” Alexander said in a low voice.

“You’re right.” Governor Ray took a deep breath.

Ibis nodded and she tightly grip the sword in her hand. She was ready to go all out and stake everything.

Alexander glanced at the two before he said, “I’ll go up. You guys support me. I will change the battlefield to the nearest planet.”

“You! How can you achieve that?” Ibis asked as she was a little bit surprised at his words.

“I can control space to a certain degree.” Alexander smiled.

“Okay, you just need to change the battlefield.” Governor Ray nodded.

Alexander started his preparation immediately. The two stood in front of him in case No God Emperor changed his target.

Ohm!!

The space started to fluctuate. It trembled rapidly as Alexander closed his eyes. He spread his fingers and grabbed the space around him.

“The fabric of space here isn’t as strong as Imperium so I can do this with my current level.”

At the same time, his aura rose sharply as several rings on his fingers emitted a dim light. These rings were dark grade artifacts and some of them were red grade artifacts.