Chapter 813: Chaos In Hall Plains: No God Emperor

“I can’t believe that there’s a vessel like this in this world. It’s too perfect. Already had [Monster Force] for higher stages while being at the third stage is too perfect.” No God Emperor said as he opened and closed his hands. “The only problem is that it didn’t train my technique.”

He then glanced at Souta and said, “You will be a good vessel too. Too bad, this body is better than yours. Judging by your energy, I can feel that you’ve practiced two of my techniques. The owner of this body is your subordinate, right? Why didn’t you teach her those techniques?”

“What… do you… mean?” Souta replied with great effort. He forced himself to stand and glared at the figure in front of him.

No God Emperor raised his eyebrows. “Oh, you don’t know anything about it. I’m the creator of [Divine Dark Circulation] and [Divine Light Circulation] that you’ve practiced.”

He turned around and slowly floated in midair. He didn’t recognize Souta as a threat to him even if he couldn’t exert his full power in this vessel.

“W-Where are you going?!” Souta gritted his teeth. He pushed the queen parasite to the limit to recover some of his injuries.

No God Emperor stopped in midair and he slightly turned his head. “I’m going to use this vessel to free my real body from the Mountain of Demise.”

‘Souta, I realized it now. He’s going to switch the position of Yenxa and his real body. Yenxa will die and the real body of this guy will break free from the Mountain of Demise. This is a part of the ritual. It means that the ritual hasn’t been completed yet.’ Saya explained to Souta.

No God Emperor’s goal was to switch himself with the vessel. He took over Yenxa’s body, and since he possessed her, he was going to manipulate the Mountain of Demise to recognize him inside Yenxa. Once that happened, the Mountain of Demise would seal Yenxa while the real No God Emperor would use the opportunity to slip away.

Souta understood it. The only problem was the last of the Chain Quest.

He had completed Quest 3 before coming here. He used it to promote his class to Rank 1 Great Battle Mage. The last quest gave him a shock.

Quest 4 [Awakening] : Kill Yenxa before the No God Emperor could switch their bodies.

Rewards: 100,000,000 experience points, 25 free attribute points, and 15 skill points.

He couldn’t do it. Every time he thought about killing Yenxa, he would recall the time they spent together. Souta could be considered her teacher or master as he was passing his skills to her.

But if he couldn’t kill Yenxa then No God Emperor’s plan would succeed. In the end, Yenxa would die and No God Emperor would demolish the entire Hall Plains. Two outcomes and Yenxa died in these two paths.

“I…”

Souta looked down as he tightly gripped the vajra sword.

‘Saya, do you think that we could win this battle?’ he asked blankly.

‘Honestly, we don’t have any chance at all in your current condition. You just experienced a great battle to arrive here and a stronger opponent has appeared. It’s too low.’ Saya answered in a low voice. She could see that Souta was conflicted by what was happening now.

Boom!!

Several gigantic explosions occurred. Souta and No God Emperor turned their heads. They saw that the folks from this world had arrived.

On this planet, they easily detect where the high fluctuations of energy were coming from. They had to solve this issue as soon as possible or else they would die.