Chapter 879 Killing All The Seven Four Shackles Realm Experts

Souta already killed four out of seven experts from the Wingless Crow.

"Slicing their bodies is harder than I expected... Well, there's nothing that I could do, they are Four Shackles Realm."

Souta muttered as he slowly turned his body. He glanced at the remaining three and found that they had already destroyed the black hole and other skills that were restricting them.

"There's only three left so finishing this should be easier."

He stepped forward and he vanished from the vision of the three experts.

"What?!"

The three experts didn't see his movements at all. They heard a voice coming from their back.

"Hey, I'm traveling through the shadows so I can reappear in any area in this place. Unless you have the power to overcome the shadows in a large area, none of you will be able to follow me."

They quickly turned their heads but Souta was already gone.

Souta was floating on the area one hundred meters above them. He was looking at them with a blank face.

"The only area that my shadows can't invade is around you. The protective field of your body is preventing the shadows from overwhelming you." He clenched his fingers around the handle of the sword. "Still..."

Whoosh!!

Before the three could even react, the gravitational force appeared once again along with the black hole. Even the seven doppelgangers rose from the shadows and attacked them.

The moment they were distracted, Souta appeared twenty meters behind them. He swiftly raised his sword and swung it down with all of his might.

[Crimson Moon]!!

The three experts sensed a glooming sensation on their back but they couldn't simply just turn around. After all, the seven doppelgangers were attacking them trying to blast them towards the black hole.

Bang!!

The red energy blade landed on the back of an expert.

"Help me!!"

He shouted as he felt an intense pain in his back. But his comrades didn't have a time to help him as he noticed that the seven doppelgangers were focusing on his two comrades.

It was then that he realized that Souta's target was him.

"No...!"

The other two also noticed the situation. They immediately destroy the doppelgangers but thousands of webs swept out, covering their area.

Whoosh!!

Souta dashed forward, pulling back his hand and swinging it with greater force.

[Darkness Bite]!!

The sword which was covered in darkness sliced the expert into two. The expert had an unwilling expression on his face. He couldn't believe that he would die in this lowly world.

Bang!!

Souta paused before he took a deep breath.

Two more left...

His killing intent burst forth as he charged at them with a cold smile on his face.

The two experts tried to fight back but Souta was fully intent on ending this fight. He finished testing his strength so it's time to say goodbye.

"It was a bit enjoyable so you have my thanks..."

The two experts heard those words as they saw a vast elemental energy burst forth from Souta. The darkness and light rushed at them as if it was a raging tide.