Chapter 955 Souta and Redmist vs. Paente III

A mushroom cloud of smoke billowed into the sky, accompanied by a powerful shockwave that rippled outward.

As the smoke dispersed, an explosion rocked the area within it.

Souta relentlessly swung his weapon at Paente, undeterred by his opponent's counterattacks. Enduring the blows with his Blood Armor, Souta focused solely on pressing the attack. Since becoming the Crimson Twilight Emperor, he had tapped into the latent traits of his race, granting him enhanced endurance and resilience. However, he had yet to fully explore these newfound abilities, as Paente's relentless assault caught him off guard.

"You wretch!" Paente growled through gritted teeth, delivering a powerful punch to Souta's stomach.

Bang!

Souta was sent flying hundreds of meters away, struggling to regain his footing.

Paente, poised to pursue, found his path blocked by a torrent of flames erupting from the ground. The intense heat liquefied the earth beneath, signaling the ferocity of the flames.

"You will meet your end today!" Red Mist's voice rang out, cold and resolute.

Paente hesitated, eyeing Red Mist's airborne form. With a determined gesture, he summoned a vast forest of trees to smother the flames.

"Excellent!" Red Mist's grin belied her fierce resolve as she aimed her staff at her adversary, a magical circle forming beneath her.

[Extinction Flame Burst]!!

Before the encroaching trees could reach her, Red Mist unleashed a colossal beam of flames from her staff, aimed directly at Paente.

Paente didn't even have time to react as the beam smashed into his body, the flames drilling into the ground and turning it into a sea of melted rocks.

Boom!

Souta watched the scene unfold before his eyes, stealing a glance at Red Mist from the corner of his eye.

Red Mist looked at him and said, "Hey, Blood Lightning Monster. We don't have much time, so I'm going to hit him big this time. Try to tell your pet to finish it."

"I know," Souta replied before taking a deep breath.

Boom!

The melted rocks shot into the air as Paente's figure emerged.

"It's not enough... If you want to kill me, you need more than that," Paente said as he slowly opened his eyes.

His figure transformed once again, his two pairs of arms now holding a sharp and glistening spear. Eyes were opening across his body, each seeming to contain a huge amount of energy.

Paente pointed his spears at Red Mist and Souta. In an instant, a massive amount of energy gathered around them. The ball of energy expanded before shrinking again, then burst out like a beam.

"Die along with everyone in this land!"

His laughter echoed as the powerful ray moved at high speed.

"Now!" Red Mist shouted, and Souta jumped into the sky.

Gritting his teeth, Souta pressed both of his hands together. His artifacts floated behind him as blood gathered in front, forming several layers of shield.

Boom!!

The powerful ray collided with the blood shield. In just a second, the ray broke through three layers of shield and began slowly piercing through the remaining layers. Souta pushed both of his arms forward as his armor started to crack.