Chapter 908 Battle At The Selnes Country: Each With Their Own Opponents

The forces of the alliance army drew closer to the central location housing the device. The battle intensified as they launched a fierce frontal assault.

Alice, clutching her spear tightly, felt the weight of exhaustion. She had been fighting relentlessly since entering this country, and it had taken a significant toll on her body.

Huff! Huff!

She wiped a trickle of blood from the corner of her mouth with her hand.

Approaching her were a group of individuals who inquired, "Are you alright, Alice?"

Alice nodded and replied, "Yes, I can still fight. The most crucial objective is to destroy the device and restore the barrier to its normal state."

The individuals who had approached her were members of the Blue Cross Squad: Drami, Marcus, Sekmet, Paolo, and Leilus. They had grown significantly stronger since their involvement in the war against the Red Matter Association.

"Most of the enemy forces are focused on the angels. We have a chance to break through," Leilus said.

"I know..." Alice replied, glancing around.

Many warriors from Athens' Champion had already perished to reach this point, and more losses were inevitable. It weighed heavily on her conscience. They were on the frontline, but where was Franklin and the others?

They desperately needed more manpower now.

Alice turned her gaze to the Blue Cross Squad and asked, "What about you guys? Can you still fight?"

"Yep, we can still do this!" Drami declared with a smile, raising her fist.

The other members of the Blue Cross Squad echoed her determination with smiles of their own.

Seeing their resolute expressions, Alice understood their answer. There was no need to wait for additional reinforcements. These individuals were true warriors at heart, ready to risk their lives.

"Alright, let's go!" Alice said.

She glanced ahead and spotted Eilish preparing to cast another AOE spell. Eilish was pushing herself too hard, considering she had just broken through the third shackle.

Alice reached into her pocket and discovered she only had three potions left. She knew she had to take action before her energy ran out.

...

Shen Yao and Li Guan found themselves above Zone 10, locked in a fierce battle against the Spatial Whisperer and a woman known as Poisonous Vine. These two formidable experts prevented them from approaching the device containing the Cancelling Rune.

Spatial Whisperer and Poisonous Vine possessed great power and effectively deflected any attacks aimed at the device. Shen Yao and Li Guan understood that, to destroy the device, they first had to defeat these opponents.

Shen Yao distanced herself, her gaze fixed on the pair. She clutched her shoulder, experiencing a stinging pain that caused her brow to furrow.

Her hands emitted a golden light, and the pain gradually subsided, along with the wound.

Poisonous Vine found amusement in Shen Yao's actions. She remarked, "As expected of a priestess. You can dispel my poison as if it's nothing."

Shen Yao remained silent, her attention shifting to the ongoing battle below.

She could only hope that their comrades would swiftly destroy the device, as it had placed the entire country in lockdown, making evacuation impossible for civilians.