Chapter 830: Chaos In Hall Plains: Last Ace

No God Emperor opened his palm. He grabbed Governor Ray’s face and smashed him on the ground. They moved in a straight line, creating a huge and deep valley.

Ibis chased after them to help Governor Ray.

Swoosh!!

No God Emperor suddenly paused and released Governor Ray. He quickly turned around and caught Ibis off guard. She didn’t have a time to dodge as he delivered a blow to her stomach.

Bang!

Ibis endured the blow as she swung her sword. No God Emperor already saw this so he managed to avoid the slash by shifting his body to the side.

At the same time, Souta’s flashed heading to the battle with insane speed. Governor Ray was reaching his limit and Ibis couldn’t take No God Emperor alone so he had to step forward and fight once again.

“So you’re here!” No God Emperor said with a smile.

“Yeah! And this time, I’m gonna defeat you!” Souta roared before he swung the vajra sword in his hand.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

The two exchanged high-speed blows in the air. Each one of their attacks shook the entire area, causing the landforms to change.

In just a few seconds, Souta was blown several kilometers. He was weaker than his opponent.

“Is that it?” No God Emperor chased after him but Ibis intercepted him.

They clashed in midair. Ibis used the sword arts that she knew just to keep No God Emperor busy even for just a few seconds.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Governor Ray spat a mouthful of blood. He forced himself to stand and glanced at the battle. He couldn’t fall while No God Emperor was still here. He had to do his best but his body was at its limit.

“Damn… I have to do this… I can’t fall here…”

He gritted his teeth. The pain that was caused by the monster potion was the only thing that was keeping him conscious.

“I can still feel the pain. It means that I can somehow handle it.”

He clenched both of his fists tightly. He could still feel the pain so his body was still working fine.

Boom!!

Souta and Ibis worked together to fight against No God Emperor. It’s just that their opponent was unbelievably strong and they couldn’t even gain an advantage even for a single second.

No God Emperor was smashing them.

Swoosh!!

He grabbed both Souta and Ibis’ faces. He grind their faces on the ground before he threw them away and launched a sphere of energy.

Souta and Ibis kicked each other in the air to avoid the energy sphere. They landed on the ground and took a deep breath before they launched themselves once again.

Governor Ray, who was watching in the distance, took a deep breath. He bent his knees and with a boom, he dashed ahead with all of his might.

“I’m not gonna let it end here!”

It became a three-on-one battle. Even though No God Emperor was outnumbered, he still didn’t think that his opponents would be able to take him down.

It wasn’t easy to do that.

It would take more before they could dream of defeating him.

ROAR!!

A deafening roar shook the entire land causing everyone to turn their heads. They saw that Gerxuzs had stood up and was raging to fight once again.