Chapter 864 Complete

Eilish dismantled the Mountain Bringer in just ten minutes under the eyes of its master. The tamer couldn't believe what he saw.

Mountain Bringer was a powerful fourth stage monster and only a few people could match it in the entire world. A country would have to sacrifice a lot if they were to face this monster yet, Eilish killed it.

Eilish's power was simply unbelievable.

The whole land had changed and a vast sea remained in this land, replacing the previous forest.

Heimer, Baldur, and Princess Dreimi finally saw the power of the existence from the Divine World.

It was almighty as if Eilish herself was a god.

"..."

Aerin was stunned. She didn't expect that Eilish possessed power beyond her imagination.

She knew that she was a top expert in this world yet compared to Eilish, she was nothing. She finally understood why the group was nonchalant regarding the enemies. The tamer and all the monsters weren't a threat at all.

Eilish descended and stood on top of the water. She retracted her aura and the elemental energy around her disappeared. She was still at the Force Stage so she couldn't maintain [Element Drive] for a long time.

It seems that she needed to master techniques related to elemental power to extend the duration of her [Element Drive]. Luckily, there were manuals of it back in Astros so she didn't need to earn achievement points and exchanged it in the Athen's Champion.

It was one of the manuals that Souta wrote down using Saya's knowledge.

She already mastered a number of spells so it's time to focus on other skills to further improved her ability.

Souta floated beside her and said, "You've grown stronger. I didn't expect that you're power is close to an expert reaching the limit of the second shackle."

"I still haven't touched it so it would take a lot of time," Eilish answered as she shook her head. She could already feel the third shackle but it would take a lot of time before she break it. She hasn't even cracked it yet.

Souta nodded as he glanced at her body. His eyes could see the invisible shackles around her. He stretched out his hand to touch it, but his hand simply passed through it. As expected, only Eilish could influence the shackles on her body.

Eilish waved her hand and a figure flew toward her.

It was the master of the Mountain Bringer, the Tamer.

The tamer was about to say something when he felt a strong energy tighten around his body. It prevented him from opening his mouth to beg for his life.

"Be quiet."

Eilish said before she focused her attention on the corpse of the giant monster. She raised her hand and made a grabbing motion.

Ohm!

The corpse trembled and after a few seconds, a sphere the size of a human head flew out of it.

It was the monster orb of the Mountain Bringer.

"Here," Eilish threw the monster orb at Souta.

"Thanks," Souta said as he looked at the orb in his hand. This orb had little use to his current energy level.

He could drain all the energy within in just a single day. It would only be able to expand his capacity by a small margin. Well, it was better than nothing.

Souta couldn't help but give Eilish a second look. She was a better mage, a better mage than himself. Based on what he saw today, Eilish was the best spell user in the entire Astros. No one could beat her when it comes to spell mastery.