Chapter 820: Chaos In Hall Plains: Situation In Mine Valley

The power of that projectile wasn’t something she could underestimate. In just a single hit, it cracked Eilish’s barrier. Furthermore, the projectile came from a long distance.

“Finish them as soon as possible. I will deal with rest.” Eilish said to Eight Head.

“Got it.” Eight Head nodded and focused his attention on the four experts in front of him. He smiled as his aura grew far stronger than before. “Give me one minute and I’ll finish this.”

Eilish heightened her senses as she gathered her energy in her staff.

Ohm!

In the next moment, several projectiles were launched at a far distance once again. She waved her staff and a huge semi-transparent dome appeared, blocking all the projectiles.

Boom!! Boom!! Boom!!

A series of explosions occurred and the barrier collapsed within a few seconds.

This time, Eilish pointed her staff at where the projectiles were coming from.

“Take this!”

She casted a powerful spell in the blink of an eye.

Several dragons made of water appeared around her. The dragons flew in the distance but the enemy intercepted them.

Bang! Bang!

They shot the dragons in midair causing a loud sound to reverberate in the whole area.

But Eilish wasn’t done yet. She took on a full offensive stance as she build magic circles one after another.

Ohm!

As a Two Shackles Realm mage, Eilish was an expert in mid to long-range combat. Her spell bombardment was on the highest level of what people could show at Two Shackles Realm.

Boom!!

Just like a powerful bomb, a mushroom of clouds rose from the sky several dozens of kilometers away. Eilish unleashed her spell bombardment of all tier 3 spells.

It was pure destruction.

The diameter of the explosion reached two kilometers and its shockwaves spread wider, causing further damage in the area.

Eilish narrowed her eyes looking at this scene. She wondered if she had taken out the enemy or not. The projectiles weren’t spells or combat arts. It was a weapon like a mana convergent bomb of Astros’ Guardian Fortress.

“The one who’s using it isn’t probably a Shackled Realm. If I didn’t take out the enemy then it’s someone that broke the shackles.”

Eilish said in a low voice. Suddenly, she looked up and saw several shadows far above her. These shadows were heading down with insane speed.

“That’s…”

It was all the projectiles of the enemy. This time, there were more than thirty bombs heading this way. She could probably block ten bombs but if all these bombs were detonated then it would cause a massive destruction.

“Just where did they get this many bombs…?”

Eilish said gravely. She couldn’t let those bombs get close any longer. She fired a beam of flames toward the bombs in the air.

Swoosh!

The flames hit one of the bombs. It exploded and a chain reaction occurred. The rest of the bombs were detonated at the same time.

Boom!!

The explosion shook the air as a powerful shockwave spread out everywhere. The ripples were so hot that it could instantly melt the trees in the area.