Chapter 907 Battle at the Selnes Country: Boulder Jack

"Blood Lightning Monster, you will stay here whether you like it or not," the man said.

"Oh, I quite like that tone of yours." Souta raised his eyebrows, feeling amused by this guy.

Boom!!

A deafening sound echoed, causing Souta to turn his head.

Souta smiled faintly. If there was an expert to hold him back, then the others must also have one.

There were experts keeping all the representatives of large factions in check. If that's the case, then the guards around the device must be weak. It comes down to their subordinates to do it.

'Well, I don't have to worry. Alice will do her job even without me telling her to.'

Souta then focused his attention on the tall man. He slowly opened his mouth and asked, "Who are you?"

"Blood Lightning Monster, you may not know me, but I know you very well. I've been tasked to keep you in this place. I am Jackgun Ferdona, also called Boulder Jack," the man said calmly. "I'm quite eager to know you, a monster who stopped the plan of a god. Those people from the Wingless Crow are all trash for failing to kill you. I should've expected this."

"Oh, well, do you want to start it now?" Souta grinned widely. His aura rose sharply, causing the air to vibrate.

"I have no choice but to force you to stay here." Boulder Jack's expression turned cold.

Souta didn't waste any more time as he dashed towards Boulder Jack.

Boom!!

Meanwhile, Genzu and the others were fighting the top experts of the Army of Gluttony in different zones. Their battle caused a huge commotion, affecting thousands of civilians.

There was nothing they could do at this moment except to fight. The civilians couldn't leave the barrier because it's been modified, and they needed to destroy the device that contained the Cancelling Rune to return the barrier to normal.

Various battles occurred across the country at the same time. The two forces clashed fiercely, turning the entire country into a battlefield.

No one expected this kind of development.

The one with the highest number of enemies was the angels. They were in Zone 1, fighting a large number of Five Circle Officers and Four Circle Officers.

Various factions fought their way to the center of the country, where the Cancelling Rune was located. Destroying it was the only way to get the civilians out of the country.

It's a must.

Every minute, thousands of civilians were dying, and if this kept up, the entire population of Selnes Country would be annihilated.

Alice and the other warriors of Athens's Champion charged through the battlefield, slaying the experts from the Army of Gluttony. They kept a tight formation and worked with the soldiers of the Darkna Clan to push through the line of the enemies.

"Keep pushing!" Alice shouted.

She moved her body swiftly as her spear flashed with cold light, separating the heads of her opponents from their bodies.

Alice continued to move forward while the rest followed her. She slightly glanced at what was happening above.

Her expression was grave. Edilon and Fremi, the only Four Shackles experts of the Sixth Grain War, were fighting the Four Shackles officers along with the help of the Four Shackles of the Darkna Clan.

'All the top experts are busy dealing with each other... I, no, we have to do this.'

Alice said inwardly as she swiftly killed another officer.