Chapter 872 Ming Region II

The three monsters moved to the side and avoided the black hole that Souta threw at them. They stared at him with a confused look. They didn't understand why Souta would injure himself like that.

"Sorry about that..."

Souta took a deep breath as he controlled the blood flowing inside his body to turn into needles piercing through his skin.

The emotional instability was really a problem for him.

He can't go on like this.

He had to find a way to eliminate this problem or else it would create a disaster for him.

"Hu~"

Souta glanced at his hand. He opened and closed his palm repeatedly feeling the energy coursing through his body.

Somehow, he only had half of his total energy left. Was his energy consumption ever this high before? No, he should have a lot of energy left since he was only fighting for a few minutes.

The only possible answer for this was something was happening in his real body.

"If that's the case then I have to finish this as soon as possible. If I have all of my artifacts, this battle would have been concluded at this moment. Unfortunately, I had to finish the trial first."

Souta frowned as he stared at the three monsters. Now that one of them was gone it would be easier for him to eliminate them.

He couldn't help but grin at this situation. Light gathered in his left hand and darkness gathered around his right hand. His right hand right now was made of pure blood. He sacrificed it to kill one of them.

Well, that wouldn't happen again since he calmed down.

The river of blood above slowly flowed around Souta. It flowed on his hands before it turned into sharp swords.

"Ahhh~ the dual blade..."

The blood swords emitted a strange light before they received an enhancement from his class ability. At the same time, hundreds of blood spears formed above Souta.

In the next moment, Souta launched himself at the three monsters. Seven shadows immediately appeared beside him and wielded the blood spears.

Whoosh!!

At this moment, Dreaming Venomous Primate already broke the skills that Souta used to keep him busy. He arrived in front of Souta and the two battled once again.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Souta was calm right now. He was forcing himself to stay calm. He observed the movement of his enemy before he precisely launched a counter to damage them. Unlike before, Souta was using the [Sword Mastery] to the utmost limit.

He was like dancing in the air. His aura was sharp and his mind and body were in tune. He was pressuring the Sovereign of the Mind Region with his finely honed sword skills.

Souta was using a weapon made of blood. It wasn't comparable to dark grade but it was enough to hold for a while since his energy was coursing through it. It was also enhanced by his class ability. Well, even if it was shattered he could simply create another weapon using blood.

Souta was good at hand-to-hand combat but it never gives an added boost. He was a person that was training almost every type of weapon.

[Weapon Mastery]. Most of the weapons that he was practicing were slowly keeping up with his sword skills.

That's why...

Dreaming Venomous Primate took a step back, outside the range of Souta's sword. But he didn't expect something. Souta's sword turned into a long spear that pierced his shoulder.