Chapter 889 Durim Corporation

The household of Botano Family was really hard to infiltrate. It consisted of several layers of barriers and even runes of detection were all over the field.

No mortals could set up this place. It was really left by their gods. The restriction was so profound that only gods could probably achieve it.

"Botano Clan, huh?"

Souta glanced at the giant tree one more time.

"Grain Leader Souta."

Souta turned his head and saw Leilus.

"We'll go separate ways. I'll inform you if we discover something." Leilus said.

"Okay," Souta nodded.

"Thank you." Leilus saluted before he left along with his squad.

Souta and the rest continued to walk.

They walked for thirty minutes and found a forest. It has a land area of ten square kilometers. It was part of the third zone and fourth zone. The experts from the Botano Clan were the ones that were maintaining the scene of the two zones.

Greenery.

It was the one word that came into Souta's mind after seeing the land that Botano Clan ruled.

"Vashno, is there an underground organization in this country?" Souta asked.

"Yeah, it's called Durim Corporation and they have connections to the Five Master Clans. If they don't, then they will not be able to stay longer in this country." Vashno answered.

"I see... Do you have a way to contact them? I want to see it for myself." Souta said.

"They are situated in the fifth zone, in the Great Konsta Colosseum."

"Fifth zone?"

"Yeah, Methal Clan ruled the fifth zone and sixth zone. The Durim Corporation is the shadow leader of the Great Konsta Colosseum. They are the ones that secretly manage the affairs of the colosseum." Vashno explained.

"Then, let's visit this colosseum," Souta said.

Great Konsta Colosseum.

It's the biggest colosseum in the entire nation. It has a diameter of nine hundred meters and could fit tens of thousands of people at the same time. The entire place was built using high-class materials that could somehow withstand the battle of the Shackled Realm experts.

"We're here."

Souta and the rest looked down at the vast field. People were fighting on the stage and a large number of audiences were cheering on both contestants.

"Most of the nobles of this country are gambling in this place. Tons of money are circulating in this place everyday." Vashno explained.

"Can anyone become a fighter?" Franklin suddenly asked.

Vashno glanced at Franklin before he answered, "Yeah, anyone can register. Fighters receive a certain reward once they defeat their opponents."

"I see..." Franklin nodded and smiled wickedly.

Eztein widened his eyes when he saw the look on Franklin's face. "Hey, don't tell me...!! You are planning to..."

Franklin looked at Souta and asked, "My Lord, can I join the battle?"

Souta sighed and shrugged his shoulders. "Do what you want, just don't kill any people for now."

"I understand..." Franklin bowed. "Then, I'll go now."

Franklin walked away while Souta, Vashno, Eilish, and Eztein were staring at his back. He didn't care about it. He already received Souta's permission so he would join the battle.