Chapter 818: Chaos In Hall Plains: Selfless Malevolence

Governor Ray’s army had also arrived at the Mountain of Demise. The reason why it took him so long was that he settled some of his soldiers in the Spring Land to create a stand on that piece of land. In short, a part of Spring Land became his territory.

It just took him a few days since the situation in Spring Land wasn’t good. Most of the superpowers of that land were gone from the schemes of the Hall of Power.

Governor Ray’s soldiers weren’t something that anyone could underestimate. They were trained to the limit for this purpose.

“No God Emperor… You’ve finally returned…”

Governor Ray muttered to himself while looking at the top of the mountain. He was the descendant of the God of Hall Plains so he had a connection with No God Emperor.

No God Emperor was also a child of his ancestor.

“This is my mission. I have to complete it.”

In Bland City, below the surface…

Ninth Head was fighting a woman who called herself Aleteya. No, it shouldn’t be called a fight. Aleteya was dismantling all of the golems that Ninth Head created with ease.

It was too one-sided. It feels like Aleteya was bullying Ninth Head with her overwhelming power.

Bang!

Ninth Head crashed on the wall and spat a mouthful of blood. She fell to the ground and pressed her palm on the floor. In just a second, she created another golem.

‘I can’t win… At this rate, I’m going to die.’ Ninth Head said to herself as she wiped the blood on the corner of her mouth.

Aleteya was still standing in her position while looking calmly at Ninth Head. It looks like she didn’t care about what Ninth Head could do.

Her careless attitude was pressuring Ninth Head. It was enough for her to realize that Aleteya wasn’t even using all of her strength.

Aleteya slowly opened her mouth, “Even though this body has deteriorated, you still can’t defeat me. Give up before I kill you.”

Ninth Head looked gloomy. Her opponent was saying the truth and she couldn’t help but feel bad about it. She also couldn’t turn her back and let this monster take what was beyond the door.

She waved her hands and created dozens of golems with her remaining mana. She was ready to fight till the end.

Aleteya smiled, seeing Ninth Head’s determination. “I admire your courage but it isn’t enough if you want to defeat me.”

The aura around her suddenly grew stronger.

Boom!

The whole area started to tremble as if it was about to collapse but they knew better that this place was durable since it bathed in the energy of a god for a thousand years.

The best feram swept in every direction.

Ninth Head turned pale as the golems that she created exploded one by one. When she came to her senses, she realized that Aleteya was standing in front of her.

“Remember that the one who killed you is Aleteya, the Selfless, and Malevolence,” Aleteya said coldly. Her hand flashed and it pierced Ninth Head’s chest.

Bang!

Ninth Head coughed a mouthful as she stared at Aleteya’s face. She already expected this outcome but it’s really frustrating to die without even scratching her opponent.