Chapter 824: Chaos In Hall Plains: Gerxuzs Crozvar

In Mountain of Demise…

Isabella, Eztein, Franklin, and the rest of the Astros were staring at the peak of the mountain. They’ve taken care of everything. All that was left was to finish what was happening beyond the portal at the top.

Even though it was in the sub-world, the fluctuations of energy were bursting through the portal from time to time. It was tearing through space, creating a phenomenon in the sky.

“Fuck!! I’m tired!”

Eztein cursed as he lay down and took out a bottle of health potion. He glanced at Franklin and asked, “What about you old man?”

“There is no need.” Franklin shook his head. He was tired too.

Torkez approached the two and said, “Recover your strength as fast as possible. If our leader couldn’t stop this then we’ll go through that portal and help him.”

“Damn, that’s insane…” Eztein complained but he still followed the instructions.

Torkez sighed as he glanced at the top of the mountain.

“We lost fifty percent of our soldiers in this battle… These are the biggest casualties that we’ve suffered ever since we established the Astros.”

If their leader failed, all of them were ready to go through the portal to help him. The battle there was something that was beyond their capabilities but they were prepared to risk everything.

It was all or nothing.

Outside the Hall Plains…

The gods have finished fortifying the crimson net so it wouldn’t get destroyed easily. They wanted to protect the crimson net so that no one would free No God Emperor.

Even if No God Emperor managed to free himself from the inside, they were prepared to deal with him and seal him once again.

“Our warriors are inside the Hall Plains. Trust them and they will stop No God Emperor’s awakening. They have the spirit of a true warrior.” Hercules said with a serious look on their face.

“There’s nothing we could do except to put our trust in them,” Hermes added.

They could only guard this place against other creatures with vile intentions. If they forcefully enter the crimson net, they would shatter it and free No God Emperor so they could only wait here.

Hercules looked at the sky as his eyes followed the path of the crimson net in outer space.

“Gluttony’s aura has disappeared…” He said in a low voice.

“Gabriel from the Angel Faction has appeared. The Angel’s target is the Seven Deadly Sins. Gluttony probably retreated for now. He is just assessing the whole situation to see if he could use it for himself or not.” Hermes said.

Souta felt his veins explode as blood poured out of his seven orifices.

The gravitational field blocked the solar flare. Not even particles managed to pass through the field. The gravity was so dense that it locked down the entire space around the planet.

ARGHH!!!

Souta roared as he pushed through with all of his might. The solar flare was blown away and the gravitational field spread out covering a larger space.

The flare slowly dissipated into nothingness. Souta made sure that it wouldn’t affect anything so he spread the field more to cover the nearest planet.

Huff… Huff…

Souta felt his body getting heavy. He slowly floated around but the gravity of the planet pulled him little by little.