Chapter 895 Household of Botano Clan

Saya burst into laughter within Souta's mind.

"Souta, with the backing of Imperium, it's no wonder you've been able to accomplish seemingly impossible feats. Even carving all those intricate inner spells, a task that should be impossible, becomes achievable with the support of Imperium."

Souta fell into silence. He rubbed his chin, and the thoughts flooding his mind all circled back to the system.

Was this system granted to me by Imperium?

The origin of the system had always been shrouded in mystery.

"But there's one thing that's rather peculiar about it..." Saya paused for a moment.

Souta raised his eyebrows and asked, "What is it?"

"You mentioned encountering a Great Lamb, right?" Saya inquired.

"Yeah, so what?" Souta nodded in response to her words.

"How do you know it was a Great Lamb? Great Lambs have various forms. They might appear as an elf, human, dwarf, or even a monster. They can take the form of any creature in the world. Those who received the Blessing of a Great Lamb in the past weren't even aware of their blessing. They only realized it after attaining godhood and could fully analyze the strength they were using. Moreover, only gods possess the ability to distinguish Great Lambs from others," Saya explained.

Souta was about to speak when Saya interrupted him.

"Don't claim that the Great Lamb introduced itself to you. It rarely manifests, and countless people aren't even aware of its existence. Sometimes, even gods remain oblivious to the presence of a Great Lamb," Saya said.

"How do I explain it?" Souta looked up.

Observing Souta in this state, Saya shook her head. "Never mind, you don't have to tell me. The most important thing is that you possess the Blessing of the Great Lamb, and you're already aware of it. Many of the chosen individuals are completely oblivious to the fact that they've received a blessing."

"It's reassuring that you possess the Blessing of the Great Lamb. This implies that you won't experience what the No God Emperor went through. While I'm not aware of the finer details, this is definitely a positive for you."

Souta acknowledged her words with a nod. "Doesn't it make me stronger?"

"No, it serves as a symbol that you have the backing of Imperium. That in itself is quite significant," Saya replied.

"The support of Imperium, huh?" Souta muttered.

He shook his head and set those thoughts aside. Currently, there was little he could do about it. After all, he hadn't even attained the status of a god. He planned to contemplate this matter once he had amassed enough power.

Souta stood up and scanned the entire mansion.

"I'll be gone for a while..."

In an instant, he vanished from his position. He reappeared outside the mansion, gazing at the colossal Botano Clan tree.

"The Five Master Clans... Their strength is even greater than I had imagined."

Souta roamed the third zone, striving to memorize the landscape. He also surveyed the majority of the citizens with his own eyes.

The population included a significant number of ordinary individuals lacking any combat abilities. Among them, there were C-rank and B-rank individuals. Souta noticed that some of these people had undergone training in the past, evident from their abilities. However, when it came to Rank A, only a handful existed in the entire zone. Souta could easily count all the A-ranks he spotted using just his two hands; most of them were part of influential families and served as guards for the third zone.