Chapter 859 Republic

Souta rubbed his chin. That fruit was a super rare grade and clearly the owner of that fruit was the Icy Veil Lady. She seemed intelligent as she didn't attack them immediately.

If Souta was in her position, he would have launched at the invaders with murderous intent.

Well, it was only a super rare grade so he could leave it to this monster. It would be a different matter if the said fruit was the legendary grade.

He only came here because he was curious about this place. The environment of this land was good enough for a super rare grade to appear. In a few years, a legendary might appear here.

"Okay," Souta said to the Icy Veil lady.

Eilish glanced at him and asked, "Are we going to leave just like that?"

"Yeah, it's not that this monster has done anything wrong to us. In fact, we are trespassing on her territory. I'm just curious about this place." Souta answered her with a shrug.

"Oh, I forgot that you're a monster," Eilish said.

Souta smiled and shook his head.

Souta and Eilish turned around and they walked away slowly.

The Icy Veil Lady stared at their backs until they completely disappeared. She then breathes a sigh of relief. If they decided to attack, she was sure that she was the one who would be lying on the floor. Her instinct was screaming at her the moment Souta stepped foot in her territory. Even though both of them were in the fourth stage, she felt that Souta was a league above her.

Souta and Eilish returned and met Princess Dreimi's group.

"Can I ask what you saw there?" Princess Dreimi asked carefully while watching Souta's expression.

Souta smiled and said, "Nothing, it's just a bunch of ice. The only difference is that place is suitable for people that have ice elements. They will improve faster in that kind of environment."

"I see..." Princess Dreimi nodded.

"But you shouldn't approach that place without enough strength. It's extremely dangerous. You will be frozen to death." Souta warned her.

The group continued their journey.

One hour later...

The group found themselves surrounded by a group of people. It wasn't ordinary people since these people were wearing high-quality armor. There's no doubt that they were soldiers.

Souta and Eilish looked around. They observed the situation first and counted the number of people in their minds.

Baldur and Heimer brandished their weapons as they stared at the soldiers around them. Both of them were experienced fighters so they weren't afraid of battles.

"We're still inside the Cryo Forest so why are the soldiers of the republic here in this land?" Baldur asked in a strong tone.

There's no way that he wouldn't recognize the soldiers of the neighboring country of the Arsen Kingdom.

The man who looked like the captain of the soldiers said, "You should know that this place is off limits. You have to follow us or else we will force you."

"Off limits...!! Since when?!" Baldur opened his eyes widely. He didn't even know this information.

"The Red-Claw Bandits declared war on us. Various factions are getting restless and it seems that a huge war will break out soon." The captain said.

"Red-Claw Bandits...?" Baldur and Heimer narrowed their eyes.

Red-Claw Bandits was no ordinary bandit group. They were strong enough to threaten a country. They ruled the other side of the Cryo Forest, adjacent to the republic's territory. The Arsen Kingdom was on the other side forming a triangle with the Cryo Forest between them.