Chapter 856 Arsen Kingdom

A piece of news traveled around the continent that made everyone turn pale. Esquin, the Ruler of Gluttony, descended with his real body and destroyed the Eru Empire. The six gods of the country put up a fight but they were eventually killed by him.

The casualties of the battle?

Almost everyone in the Eru Empire had died. Approximately seventy million people became the casualties of the battle. The only survivors of the Eru Empire were those experts who were stationed to guard the demon battlefield.

In other words, it was a total annihilation.

Everything was wiped out.

Various gods who heard this piece of news grew restless. The Ruler of Gluttony descended in this land and they knew that a big battle would break out soon. A battle that would shake the entirety of God's Continent.

The Ruler of Gluttony was going to force those gods to move. The cost of this was the countless lives of the mortals.

The whole continent felt the upcoming war of the gods.

No one could prevent it anymore.

Esquin has moved and destroyed a Large Country in just a single day. No one was prepared for this and everyone shall be drowned in the pit of destruction.

The entire Eru Empire was thoroughly cleaned up. Right now, it was still covered by a huge dome of darkness with countless crimson eyes within. This dome covered hundreds of thousands of kilometers and it reached the height of twenty thousand meters.

Outside forces didn't know what was happening inside. They only knew that the Ruler of Gluttony launched a fierce attack.

Esquin sat on the throne and dozens of people kneeled in front of him. These people were his subjects and they were willing to follow him until the end.

"This land is ours... It's cleaned up. The Eru Empire is as strong as the rumors said. Three of their gods could be considered elite. They surprised me with their strength." Esquin muttered as he rested his chin on the back of his palm.

He raised his hand and played with a small marble using his fingers. This was no ordinary marble, this one contained different worlds that were under the rule of the Eru Empire.

Esquin accidentally destroyed a few of them in the battle so this one was the only one he could save.

He raised the marble to his eye level and looked at it with interest.

"Looking at this, I couldn't help but remember something that occurred a few months ago."

That one undulation in the atmosphere felt like time and summoning was used strangely. It made him think that if Imperium was the same as this bubble and there was even a huge world out there. A world, a space, that could hold the presence of god.

If that was true then the situation would turn around.

Mortals didn't know about this but Imperium has the most dense and toughest concepts. They thought that this was everything in the world. Going to a sub-world or should he say the other planet was everything.

They didn't even know that it was filled with countless worlds.

Only gods knew that Imperium was called Mother.

Just like the marble in his hand, it contained several dimensions. These dimensions were called boundaries.

First was a particle world that also contained infinite space but it was too weak that even the normal people of Imperium couldn't enter it or else it would suffer destruction. The second one was called region which was by far stronger than particle world. It could house normal people of the Imperium. This region was just sitting in the so-called palace. There were an infinite number of regions inside one palace. This was pretty decent since it could bear normal resources.