Chapter 898 Battle at the Selnes Country: Show

Souta glanced at the warriors of Olympus. He didn't know how many warriors would die in this war. His only concern was protecting those close to him and providing them with a place to further improve their skills.

With these thoughts in mind, he disregarded the pressure he was shouldering.

Thud!

Souta took a step forward, causing a ripple in the air.

Genzu, Heido, and Santu quickly turned their heads to look at him.

"What are you planning, Grain Leader Souta? We need to stick to the plan," Santu asked hastily.

Souta ignored him and continued forward. His voice resounded, "Sixth Grain War of the Tenth Set Pallas Division. Under the orders of your Grain Leader, it's time for war."

Shen Yao turned her head and furrowed her brows.

Adel laughed at Souta's actions, "Is the Blood Lightning Monster unable to restrain himself?"

"Huhu, Blood Lightning Monster. Are we finally going to see him in action?" Naruse chuckled as she covered her mouth with a fan.

"Blood Lightning Monster..." Li Guan muttered. He wanted to discern the difference between himself and the so-called Strongest Fourth Stage Monster. With the blood of the Monkey King flowing in his veins, he believed he was qualified for that title as well.

The other representatives turned their heads, observing Souta's movements.

The Heads of the Five Master Clans furrowed their brows, but they refrained from speaking. They simply watched as Souta stepped into the air.

Souta positioned himself three kilometer above the surface, gazing down at the entire battlefield. His blood flowed from his finger, forming a crimson throne.

He seated himself with a cold expression. His energy soared through the sky, manifesting as a pillar of dark red light. The pressure he emanated grew increasingly intense.

"Warriors of Athena, go forth and ravage the enemies. Do not concern yourselves with those beyond your level. You have my unwavering support."

His words invigorated the warriors from Athena's Champion. Nothing was more reassuring than the words of their Grain Leader. They charged forward with fervor, secure in the knowledge that they had their leader's backing. The S-rank warriors had no fear of being encircled and defeated by the Army of Gluttony's Shackled Realm experts.

"Let's move," Alice declared, taking flight ahead, with Eztein trailing behind.

Edilon and Fremi, the only Four Shackles Realm fighters of the Sixth Grain War, exchanged a glance before rushing forward to dismantle the forces of the Army of Gluttony.

At the rear, the commanders of the Army of Gluttony stared at Souta, seated arrogantly upon the crimson throne, their brows furrowed in displeasure.

"So that's the Blood Lightning Monster, huh?"

"No wonder he's so arrogant. Just look at that energy density; it's incredibly strong."

"We must eliminate him. He's one of the obstacles in our path to conquer the Selnes Country."

"So, who will confront him?"

"Let's observe a little longer. Moreover, there are individuals who are eager to deal with him. We can entrust the task of facing the Blood Lightning Monster to them."

"Very well, then let's respond to his allies."

"Our plan will commence shortly. Prepare yourselves to take action."