Chapter 832: Chaos In Hall Plains: Lifeless Blood Lightning

The fragments of the shattered space floated in the air. It reflected what was happening in the sub-world, the place beyond the portal at the top of the Mountain of Demise. The people of the Hall Plains didn’t need to go through the portal if they wanted to arrive at the sub-world, they just needed to go through the shattered space.

Every person in Hall Plains couldn’t help but look at the fragment of space.

Gerxuzs, Governor Ray, and Alexander were laying on the ground. Their blood has evaporated due to the extreme hotness of the molten rocks.

No God Emperor was floating in the air with a smile on his face. The people that were facing him were Souta and Ibis.

Alexander’s last attack heavily injured No God Emperor.

While Governor Ray saved Souta and Ibis so that they could end No God Emperor.

Everything was in the hands of these two people. They were facing the greatest opponent that they have faced in their entire lives.

“Give it all! If you can’t stop me then, I, No God Emperor will sacrifice everyone in this land!” No God Emperor said as he stared at the two people.

“In the name of Goddess Athena, I, Ibis will stop you.” Ibis raised her sword. She poured her last bit of mana into her blade as she stood in front of Souta.

She softly said to Souta, “Squad Leader Souta, I don’t think I could buy you a long time. I’m ready to sacrifice myself, just make sure to end this guy with your attack.”

Souta took a deep breath and nodded at her words. He knew that if he couldn’t defeat No God Emperor then it would be the end of every one.

“Great determination! Here I come!” No God Emperor grinned before he launched himself.

“Argh!!” Ibis roared as she swung the blade in her hands.

Boom!!

This entire Mountain of Demise started to shake. Fountains of lava burst from the ground in every corner of the Hall Plains. The mana in the atmosphere was getting restless as if something bad was about to occur.

The crimson sky slowly turned darker and darker. Even the crimson net that enveloped the Hall Plains and star system showed cracks on its surface.

Everyone felt that the Hall Plains was about to collapse.

These were the signs that the Mountain of Demise was slowly recognizing the vessel as No God Emperor.

It means that No God Emperor would be freed and everyone would die without exception.

Why was this happening? All the deaths in Hall Plains were sacrifices so it fuel the ritual. No God Emperor didn’t need to kill every living being. He either needed to sacrifice the people in the sub-world or Hall Plains.

Although the Hall of Power was defeated, the cause of their actions lingered around. That’s why they tried to cause a conflict between different organizations across the land.

It was all part of their plan.

“Boss… It’s up to you.” Eztein muttered while looking at the fragments of space that reflected what was happening in the sub-world.

“Souta…” Torkez narrowed his eyes.

“So he is fighting some absurd beings out there…” Franklin laughed.

The other people watched the battle too from their position. Some of the people in other regions realized what was happening. They were rooted in their position as they watched the battle in the sub-world with their own eyes.