Chapter 873 Pain

Dreaming Venomous Primate tried to defend against the barrage of attack. He couldn't believe that a creature from the real world possessed this much power. This creature didn't even know how to use the power of Dream Realm.

Boom! Boom! Boom!

Several explosions occurred. Smoke covered a huge part of the aura.

Dreaming Venomous Primate coughed a mouthful of blood. He looked down and saw that he suffered a few injuries from that barrage of attacks.

Wait...!

If he only suffered this then Souta's target...

He turned his head to the side and used his energy to blow the smoke away.

Whoosh!!

The thick smoke disappeared and he saw his subordinate's head rolling in the air, splashing blood in all directions.

Souta had a huge smile on his face as the blood of his opponent splattered across him. He turned his head and stared at Dreaming Venomous Primate.

"This is fun, right?"

Souta bent his knees and kicked the air. In an instant, he arrived in front of the Sovereign of the Ming Region.

"Don't worry, you will follow them soon."

Souta said before he swung the sword in his hand.

Bang!

Dreaming Venomous Primate blocked the attack with great effort. He gritted his teeth but the seven doppelgangers attack him before he could even do anything. He didn't have anyone fighting along with him so all of Souta's skills and abilities were concentrated on him.

ROAR!!!

He roared and he easily destroyed the seven doppelgangers in just a few seconds.

But Souta was already prepared. A black hole appeared behind the Dreaming Venomous Primate and the gravity force appeared once again pushing him toward the black hole.

Bang!!

Souta dashed and attacked his opponent.

[Darkness Bite]!!

A large amount of darkness landed on Dreaming Venomous Primate. The darkness pierced through his defenses and caused a deep wound across his chest.

Argh!!

Dreaming Venomous Primate roared angrily as he forced himself through the gravity field. He ripped the black hole and threw a vicious punch at Souta.

Bang!!

Souta didn't back down. He simply slashed his sword once again at his opponent.

Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!

The two exchanged hundreds of blows in just a second.

"You! Foreign creature!! You didn't belong here!!"

Dreaming Venomous Primate roared as he gathered his remaining energy in his mouth.

[Bestrou]!!

Souta fired his own attack and the two beams collided, causing a huge explosion that covered everything within a diameter of three kilometers.

[Crimson Moon]!!

A giant energy blade appeared and sliced through the smoke. Dreaming Venomous Primate quickly reacted as he moved his body to the side. Then, he threw another fierce punch in the direction where the energy blade came from.

The energy that Dreaming Venomous Primate was exuding was totally powerful. It was beyond the scope of any other peak fourth stage monsters. He was a Sovereign and he resonated with the core of the Vanko Land. He was far stronger than the ordinary peak fourth stage. Souta couldn't use his [Shadow Bind] nor any other tier 1 spell since the best feram of the Sovereign was disintegrating it instantly.