Spending Your Morning With Him

The bright light of the sunlight streaming into your cosy bedroom causes a sting to your waking eyes, you close them to adjust back to the morning sky, stretching your limbs from slumber, turning and cuddling into Louis' side since he's warm.

"Morning gorgeous" he says, his voice croaky as he speaks. "Morning" you reply, feeling him lean over and kiss your hair before he says "your hair is messy, bedhead" he chuckles before you lean your head up to see him.

"Says you" you said before moving your hands from his chest to his head, sprawled out in every direction and covering his forehead. He grabs your hands from continuing to route to his brown locks, "leave my hair alone".

"Let me fix it please" you urge, pulling from his grasp and tangling your hands in each side but he tickles your side before you begin to prolong the messy state. You suddenly retract your hands to try and pull his away, letting out a loud laugh before he moves his hands to your hair and ruffles it.

"Don't touch my hair" you squeal as he continues to do so, hands playfully refusing movement when you tug on them to pull off, "now you know how I feel" replies Louis before stopping and pulling you to lie on top of him.

With a sigh you wrap your arm back around his waist as you defensively reply, "but I was fixing yours though" Louis chuckling at the sight of you trying to move all the hair from your face.

"So was I".