60 - CHILDHOOD BEST FRIENDS (2)

(His PoV)

I knock on the front door of Y/n's house and wait for an answer.

After I hear mumbling and the sound of keys from the other side, the door opens to reveal her mum. "Oh Louis darling, nice to see you again" she says pulling me into a hug.

"Y/dads/n, look Louis here again" she says after pulling away but keeping her hand on my back as she looks at her husband from the hall.

He looks over and smiles before turning back to another football game. "Ooh you b-" he was cut off "language" Y/mums/n says.

"Louis, Y/n's upstairs" she turns back to me and I nod walking up their stairs. It's been a few nights since I've been here and I have to go back to the airport tomorrow night after the small break we've had.

"Knock knock" I say as I open her door, I see her sitting on her bed on her blue laptop.

"Oh hey Louis" she says pushing it off her lap and to the side of her.

I kick off my shoes and sit on her bed, across from her and smile. "How are you today?" I ask "great" she replies.

There's a pause and I take that to be my moment to tell her, "I've got to leave tomorrow". Her smile fades and a frown replaces it "what?".

"I have to go back on tour" I say "oh right, yeah I totally forgot about that".

"I'm sorry".

"It's not your fault" she replies, "I-" she cuts me off, "I'll miss you though".

"Love, there's something I need to tell you before I go" I say and she nods.

"I l-" I'm cut off by the door opening and her mum entering "mum!" Y/n groans. "Sorry darling, here's some tortilla chips I found in the shops today, I thought to bring some up" she says placing the bowl between us.

"Thanks" I laugh as I take one.

"So you were saying" Y/n says after her mum left.

"I... uh" I pause wondering if this is the right thing to do. Deciding it's not, to replace it I say, "I'll miss you".

"I'll miss you too as I've already said" she laughs and hugs me. I hold her tightly to me knowing this is the closest I'll be to her in a long time.

After a hour or so I left, as I walked back to my house I thought of why I didn't tell her at that point.

Now I'm at the airport, much to late to turn back "I love you" I text her. Letting her know now before getting on the plane and leaving.

Part 3?