50 - STARING (2)

"Louis!" you shout from the bedroom "yeah" he replies from the living room "how many times do I have to tell you to pick up the stuff you leave?" you ask picking up his boxers from the floor that he's left.

"Sorry" you hear him mumble, he's sitting watching the football at the moment so he doesn't concentrate on anything else but that.

You're lucky he answered your question.

You go downstairs and put them in the washing basket before going into the living room and seeing his eyes glued to the TV.

"Louis" you whine while sitting down next to him "mhm" he says while leaning over and taking a sip of his beer before placing it back on the coffee table "I'm bored" you huff "I'm not" he replies not even looking at you.

You sigh before bringing out your phone, and trying to find something to do, you look through a few Snapchat stories and a few Instagram photos but you lock your phone and put it back in your pocket before looking at the TV.

You find football so boring, you try watching it but instead start to slowly look over at Louis and see he's staring at you with a small smile on his face but he quickly looks back at the TV when you look.

He has a small smirk and looks back over "what?" you ask "what?" He replies "why were you staring at me?" you ask and he shrugs and looks away "just think you're cute" he replies and you feel the heat rush to your cheeks.

You look back over at the TV and go back on your phone, but the battery dies.

You look over the the clock beside the couch at Louis side but you notice him looking at you again "Louis" you laugh again "you're beautiful" he comments while ignoring yours and you cover your cheeks, he leans over and pulls you towards him and your hands fall around his neck as you sit in his lap.

He kisses your blushed cheeks "I love you" he says staring at you still and you peck his lips "I love you, now watch the football" "I can't your head is blocking it" he says cheekily.