37 - STUDYING

You make your way to the desk as Louis goes over to your bed, you invited him over today but soon realise you have studying to do since you have an exam tomorrow but he still came over anyway.

You huff as you plop down on the desk chair and get your notes out your bag.

"You need any help love?" you feel Louis hands on your shoulders "maybe later" you say and he nods kissing your cheek and heading back to the bed and starts going on his phone.

Around an hour later you give up, it's way to hard to remember everything "oh my god I can't do this!" you say and push the notes aside and put your head in your hands and sigh.

You hear movement around your room and you move your head over a bit and see Louis moving the chair beside your bed over to the desk and sits down. 

"Okay we will keep doing this until you get it" he says and you groan, he grabs your hands "Y/n come on" he sighs a bit and grabs your notes.

He goes over them for the next hour and then takes the notes and asks you questions.

Soon you get most of them right "well done babe, I think we can leave it there for a while" he said sitting down the notes "thank you Louis" you say "it's fine love" he said before leaning over and catching your lips in a kiss.