49 - YOU'RE ANOTHER MEMBERS SISTER

(His PoV)

We all sit in Zayn's new house, after months of moving in and decorating he's finally finished so has invited us over for beers.

"So what should we all d-" Niall was interrupted by the doorbell ringing "hold on" Zayn groans while standing up and walks to the front door, he opens the door and I can't see who's there.

"Y/N" He shouts and pulls someone into a hug.

"Zayn, I've missed you" she says and pulls away from the hug to show a woman that looks nothing like Zayn, Y/N's gorgeous.

"So I brought you a housewarming gift, mum told me where you now stay so I thought to come over, sorry if it's a bad time" she says handing him a bag and then turns to see us all "oh... hi" she says waving slightly "guys, this is my sister, Y/N this is the guys" Zayn says and we all stand up.

"I'm Harry" "hi I'm Liam, nice to meet you" "Hi Y/N, I'm Niall" he winks and then she turns to me.

I can't get anything out.

"Oh uh, hi- I-I'm..." I trail off "...Louis" she finishes for me "yeah I know you all, I watched X Factor. You're my favourite".

I expected her to turn to different lad but she points to me "hey what about your brother?" Zayn whines "meh" she says and I laugh slightly "I'm Y/n Malik" she said before taking a seat.

This is going to be a long day of not being able to get anything out.