17 - HE'S BACK FROM TOUR

You hear the door bell ring and groan, you turn around and turn your phone on to see it's 1am, you groan and turn on your side hoping for them to go away.

"Who comes over at that time?" you say to yourself as you hear it again, and again, and again.

You finally get up and head to the door, again groaning when turning the lights on as they hurt you eyes.

You look through the peephole of the apartment but the lights still adjusting to your eyes and you can't see right so just lean back and open the door.

As you open the door you see Louis standing there, "Louis?" you question as you rub your eyes another time.

You see him smile before you shout "Louis", "shhh" He says while stepping in laughing slightly "you weren't supposed to come back from tour till next week" you say.

"I lied, I wanted to surprise you!" He said proudly attacking you into a big hug, "I missed you so much Y/n" He mumbled into your hair, hugging you tighter "I missed you too, so much!" you say, enjoying his warm embrace.

You smile since you can smell his familiar scent again "I don't want to let go" you say as he starts to kiss your forehead repeatedly.

He keeps ahold of you as he closes the door with his foot and walks into the living room still holding onto you and falls back onto the couch, with you landing beside him as you both laugh.

"I love you" you reply "and I'm glad your back" you say laughing still and he replies it back, meaning it.

"Next year I'm making you come with us, it's too hard being away that long" he said "deal" and he kisses you and you both go to bed, sleeping as close to each other as you can.