27 - YOU HEAR HIM TALKING ABOUT YOU

"I'm going to the kitchen anybody want anything?" You kindly ask the boys and they all shake their heads "can you get me a tea love?" Louis asked "sure" you smile heading to the kitchen.

After about five minutes you start to walk back with his tea "so how is it going out with Y/n?" you hear Harry ask and you stop to hear what they're saying.

"She's amazing, it's only been a year but has felt like forever, I just love her so much. She just makes me laugh all the time, I'm just so lucky to have her because she doesn't take everything too seriously, she laughs at my jokes and she's hilarious too, she always thinks of others before herself, and makes sure everyone around her is comfortable, I love her so much, sometimes when I look at her, I mentally thank Eleanor for breaking up with me because I wouldn't have went to get tea at that cafe that day and met her, she's changed my life" he said and you smile widely to yourself at his kind words.

After waiting a few seconds letting the boys calm down with their chorus of mocking aww's at Louis sweet words, you walk back in pretending to not hear anything.

"Here babe" you say handing him his tea, and sit down next to him as he stares at you lovingly.

He puts his arm over your shoulder and takes a sip of his tea as the boys all try to hide their smirks as they look at you two "are you sure you boys don't want anything?" you ask making sure they're comfortable which makes Louis's smile widen since he mentioned that.

"No thanks love" "no I'm fine" they all reply and you smile cuddling into Louis side "I love you" Louis whispers into your ear "I love you too" you smile giving him a kiss.