61 - CHILDHOOD BEST FRIENDS (3)

(His PoV)

We are in Spain for our show just now although I've not been myself. The boys can tell because they constantly ask me if I'm alright even know they know what happened.

I texted Y/n that I love her, yet for a week now I've had no reply.

I know she's read it but she's ignored it, not bothered to answer or she doesn't love me back but doesn't want to say that through text.

The boys continue to try and cheer me up but the only time I find myself smiling is on stage, when I try to forget everything that's going on. Since the fans don't know what's happening, they bought tickets for a show so I should at least smile and be thankful for that.

"C'mon Louis, what happened to fun and loud you?" Niall turns to me as we all sit on the couches in the tour bus.

"Y/n, that's what happened to me. She decided not to answer my message that I had to pluck up a lot of courage to send and I get nada back, zilch, nothing" I ramble on.

"It'll be fine" Liam says.

"Really? Because I think it'll be hard for him to get over it all, well for a long time anyway" Harry answers Liam.

"Why thanks" I say sarcastically while standing up. "No I just mean t-" "it's fine Harry, I'm going to bed" I cut him off. 

I'm woken up later, by a Liam shaking my shoulder. "You have to get up" he says.

Thinking he's talking about the shows soon I ask, "how long have I been asleep", "an hour" that makes it two o'clock, meaning we still have five hours.

"Wha-" "I would just come through if I was you" he replies before walking back through.

I hear a lot of voices so I pull on joggers over my boxers and leave myself shirtless as it's just the boys.

I walk through "so how long have you known him?" I hear as I walk towards the couches.

"Pretty much all my life" I hear her voice. I then see her as am now in view of the couches.

Her backs to me and the boys are all on the floor in front of her. The boys all look up at me and slowly she turns to me. She smiles at me but frowns when I don't smile back.

"What are you doing here Y/n?" I ask blankly.

"I came here to tell you something, I saw your text but I thought it may be better to say in person" she says and walks towards me and reaches for my hand.

I take a step backwards, "are you serious? You came all the way out here to tell me you don't love me back" I snap.

"No of coarse not" she replies.

"Well what then?" I ask.

"You love me as more than a friend?" She asks and I nod "I thought I made that clear".

I turn to walk back to the bunks and hear her whisper something inaudible so I start to talk again "I've loved you for a long time but was always scared to tell you and when-"

"So do I" I hear her whisper louder.

"I did tell you, I don't even get a sorry or I don't love you back, I got ignored instead" I say raising my voice as the sentence continues.

"So do I" she shouted again.

"So do you what?" I shout turning to her and walking towards her again.

"I asked if you loved me more as a friend, you said yes, and I'm saying so do I" I glance at the boys who are smiling like idiots before turning back to her, frozen.

"I love you too Louis, I have for a while now, and the reason I didn't reply was because I didn't want to tell you that back through text" Y/n explains.

I stay frozen and she walks slowly towards me.

"I uh, I-" my stutters are cut off as she puts her hand behind my neck and leans up, connecting our lips.

I stay frozen again for a second, believing this is unreal. I then start to kiss back and wrap my arms around her waist, pulling her closer.

"I love you, so much" I whisper-mumble as we continue to kiss "I love you t-" she's cut off, "alright get a room".

We pull away we both look at the boys, which makes her back turned to me. I walk to the side of her.

"Okay, if you excuse us..." I trial off laughing as I grab both her hand and walk towards the bunks.