26 - YOU HAVE A BAD DAY

"Babe!" Louis shouts as you walk in the door "hey" you mutter.

His smile turns into a frown as you hang your jacket on the coat peg in the hall.

"Y/n, what's wrong?" He asked walking up and hugs you from behind, resting his chin on your shoulder "it's nothing" you reply.

"C'mon babe what's wrong?" He repeated "nothing" you reply raising your voice slightly.

"You know you can tell me love" he says and you suddenly loose it "Louis stop going on! It's nothing!" you shout at him before storming upstairs leaving a shocked Louis by himself.

You lie down on your bed and cry into your pillow for a while to try and release some emotion.

After around twenty minutes you hear the door open, you open one of your eyes slightly to see Louis walking in, and over to his side of the bed and he hesitantly takes you into his arms as he's worried that you'll snap again and rocks back and forth as you start cry into his shirt, making a wet patch on it.

He just sits listening to you cry and rubs your back kissing your hair occasionally, until he finally speaks up "bad day?" He asked and you nod, "let me just put the television on in here and we can watch something and cuddle, or do you wanna talk about it?" He asked.

"Watch something" you say with a croaky voice because of the crying as he leaves you and grabs the remote.

He comes back and you cuddle into his chest as he chooses to watch Modern Family series you two have been catching up on and you smile removing your head from his chest to look up at him.

"I'm sorry for shouting at you Lou" you say while in the middle of a episode, he stops laughing at a part of the episode and looks down and smiles "it's okay love, I just wanted to be there for you, sorry I kept going on at you" he said and you lean up and kiss him quickly.

"But you have no reason to be sorry, you did nothing wrong, you were just worried and wanted to see what was up with me and also thank you for being there for me" you say and he smiles "I'm your boyfriend, that's my job" he smirks and you laugh and kiss him again, then you start to pay attention to the TV.