53 - INSECURE ABOUT YOUR WEIGHT

As requested by @princessb102700

You look through Instagram seeing old photos of Louis and Eleanor resurface.

You've always been jealous of her, thinking she's skinnier than you.

But you have never spoke to Louis about this because you feel he will brush it off or agree. You don't want the person you care about the most agreeing that you aren't as skinny as she is.

But as you're crying you hear the door of you and Louis' apartment open and you immediately try and wipe your eyes to look as if you're okay.

"Babe?" He shouts his key hitting the small table at the side of the door before sliding his jacket off. He walks over to the living room, his smile suddenly leaving his face after seeing you.

He knows you too well, he knows you've been crying even though you've tried to cover it up.

"What's wrong?" Louis asks taking a seat next to you and putting his arm around your shoulder, pressing a long kiss to your temple and you can't help but let the tears fall down your cheek.

"Why are you with me? Why did you give up a skinny model for me?" You ask, letting it all out and he leans back to look at you, surprised.

"What?" He asks not knowing what to say. "Let's face it, I'm fat compared to Eleanor" you say.

"Y/n please don't ever think of yourself in that way, you aren't skinny-" you immediately frown, knowing he would be on her side.

"But you're not fat, even if you were it's what's inside that made me love you" he says.

"You've got a bit of curves as well which is gorgeous and also a pretty face but they're just a bonus" he tries cheering me up and I laugh quietly.

"Cmon babe you're way too beautiful and kind to be crying over such a silly reason" he says standing up and lifting you up with him by grabbing your hands.

"You're way better than her" Louis says kissing you. "Promise?" You ask after pulling away "of coarse, I promise" he replies. "Now let's get you to bed, you look tired".

Sorry it's kinda similar to an earlier preference.