40 - HE ASKS YOU TO JOIN TOUR

"Babe stop packing!" You whine as he puts another t-shirt in his suitcase "I have to though" he replies and you sigh as you lay in the bed watching him at the other end.

He's going on tour tomorrow and you're dreading to be away from him for the first time since you's have only went out a couple of months "please, come here for five minutes" you plead and he stops and looks up at your puppy eyes and pout.

This time it's his turn to sigh and he walks over to you and lays in bed "only five minutes" he says.

You two talk about him being on tour for a few minutes and soon it came to almost an hour of talking "okay I have to get back to packing" he kisses your head.

"What if everything changes when you come back" you say as he gets up but he only has one leg on the floor before stopping to turn around and question what you mean.

"Like what if you find someone different on tour or like forget about me" you answer and he starts to laugh "this isn't funny Louis I'm scared" you state and he stops before looking at you again.

"Well you better get packing then" he says and you look at him in shock "what I've to leave? Is this you breaking up with me? You know what fine then if that's what you want then so be-".

"No no no, shhh" he cuts you off of your rambling as you stand up to walk out but he runs over your side and hugs you "that was meant to be a kind of romantic thing but it backfired" he whispered, more to himself.

"What do you mean?" you ask "I was asking you to come on tour with me so none of that happens, not that if you don't come I would go to someone different cause I wouldn't" he says and you pull from the hug.

"I don't think I can Lou" you say "why not?" He whines "it'll be fun" he adds "leaving home, being stuck on a bus for hours before travelling hotel to hotel, you know I get travel sick easy" you say "you have that tablet things to help travel sickness and please you'll have me to take care of you" he says "oh, and a long time with you, i don't know" you joke and he glares at you.

"Only have less than a day to pack" you also whine "oh my god, stop the excuses and say yes, we will pack right now" he says clearly frustrated "fine, I'll go" "yes!" He says before pulling you into a huge hug and you both start to pack.