64 - WEDDING DAY

(His PoV)

I try to control my shaking hands as I stand at the alter and wait for Y/N to walk through.

I feel Liam patting my shoulder from beside me for reassurance but I can't take my eyes from the bottom of the aisle as I wait for her to walk out.

I then see her. Suddenly everything else is blurred, like it's just us two in the room together as she walks down the aisle at a annoyingly slow pace as I grow impatient.

I can't help but let my tears fall as I look at beauty of her in her white dress, thinking how lucky I am to even call her my girlfriend but in less than half a hour she will be my wife.

I reach out my shaky hands as she takes them into hers and rubs the back of my hand with her thumb, "you're hands are shaking" she informs me as if I can't tell and I just smile.

"I know" she rolls her eyes at the comment, "you're not" I add as I notice her steady hands, and she nods "my hands aren't shaking but I feel like my legs are going to give way any second" she whispers to me and I again smile as a response, continuing to stare at her as the priest begins to talk.

Throughout the ceremony, I can't help but stutter over my words when talking, having to break holding her small hands as I either fan myself or wipe my sweat from my forehead, and continue to hold her steady hands in my shaky ones.

"By the power vested in me I now pronounce to you, Mr and Mrs Tomlinson" after hearing that I feel a stream of tears rolling down my face, hearing a large amount of applause and cheers as I immediately kiss her, holding onto her waist so her legs don't give way.

"You may now kiss the bride" I hear laughter due to the fact I'm already a step ahead and I pull away to see her crying, wiping her eyes as I grab her hand in mine again and turn to the large amount of family and friends who are happy for us.