You Have Your Period

You leave the bathroom once again, whining lowly as you return to your bed where Louis lay. Your cramps only getting worse, nothing seemingly working - he has been trying to cheer you up, and he only coos as you lie back beside him, handing you the hot water bottle he held while you changed.

"Baby, I'm sorry" he opens his arm for you to curl into his side, which you do, the warm water bottle rested between your stomach and his hip as you sigh into his side. Trying to not get comfortable as you speak, "this is my last pad" your voice is muffled into his side as your hand grips at his t-shirt.

But you pull your head away to look at him, a small smile and eyes gleaming to try and have him get the hint, and his soft expression as he looks to you turns into realisation, causing him to pull his face back, "What?- oh no! I'm not going to the shops to get you pads, last time I got so many looks", he tries to refuse but you both know exactly how it's going to end up; with him leaving to get you the sanitary pads.

"Please Louis, I really need them and I'm too sore to get up, so why don't you get ready and leave for the shops, for me please" you plead to him, he can't tear his eyes from yours, although he knows he should.

Louis lets out a massive and overdramatic groan, sliding his arm from behind you and pulling himself up from the bed into a sitting position. He sits still for a moment looking ahead into the bedroom before turning back to glance at you, "Y/n" he whines, to which you let out a giggle, using your foot to push his back slightly as he sighs in defeat, standing up and grabbing his shoes at the edge of the bedroom door.

After putting his shoes on, he turns with a smile towards you, walking over to your side of the bed before placing a small kiss on your lips, "fine, you're lucky I love you" he says, pulling away to also kiss your cheek. "I love you" you almost sing, watching as he walks towards the door and opens it, turning around once again to look at you, "I'll be back as soon as I can, I'll bring back paracetamol for your cramps and some chocolate to help you and we can chill for the rest of the day," he says, walking out the door.